2018 PRS Experience

We should start another thread on the side... "Experience Scott after midnight 2018" We could all log in there and he can sleep-post random thoughts about random topics after midnight. You being in a different time zone might take away the immediate reaction for you. That would be like 5:00 in the morning, your time.

Better yet, we could do a Skype feed series, "Behind the Red Lens: Live from Scotts den of redhead pleasure and pain." It would probably end up being a mini series...

aka “Mad-Eye on the Red Eye”:D

89ab379051fa6c2aa43a079a2f5fedb7.jpg

I’m already at the HGI in Grasonville! About to walk next door for happy hour. Would love to meet any of the Forum folks for a drink

Off topic, but aside from the general excitement to see what new things are announced this year, I'm specifically interested to see if there's an eye-opening addition to the SE line, in some way. I remember Paul mentioning something about Jack going to the factory in Korea and getting a very ambitious project rolling. SE 594? SE Silver Sky? Probably not, but who knows???

Also, one of you guys better steal me the MT100 they annouce. I'll even pay the shipping... but not your bail, so don't get caught. That goes for general shenanigans as well, so behave boys!

Off topic, but aside from the general excitement to see what new things are announced this year, I'm specifically interested to see if there's an eye-opening addition to the SE line, in some way. I remember Paul mentioning something about Jack going to the factory in Korea and getting a very ambitious project rolling. SE 594? SE Silver Sky? Probably not, but who knows???

Also, one of you guys better steal me the MT100 they annouce. I'll even pay the shipping... but not your bail, so don't get caught. That goes for general shenanigans as well, so behave boys!
Well the PRS rep who came to my local shop in March mentioned something would be announced at the Experience that Dead &Company fans would like.

Att: Forum Brothers and Sisters. Parking will be at a PREMIUM, so in order to get a good spot, please car pool with friends or arrive a bit early. This will be especially true on Saturday. See you guys soon!

We arrived yesterday late-afternoon at the HGI in Grasonville. Must have just missed ya, @Fred Baer , we went to Fisherman's Inn for some fantastic scallops, crab, rockfish and shrimp, and beer and wine! Then wandered to The Jetty for more beers and watch a band play - guitarist had an old-model SE CU24, covered a lot of tones quite well.

See y'all this afternoon!

Back