2018 PRS Experience

OK, I'm so ready for the Experience. I'm getting Sergio's day one wine. While he's getting mine on day two, I'm picking out what I'm taking home while the yet to be determined forum brother's wife keeps mine occupied.
Sound like a plan?

OK, I'm so ready for the Experience. I'm getting Sergio's day one wine. While he's getting mine on day two, I'm picking out what I'm taking home while the yet to be determined forum brother's wife keeps mine occupied.
Sound like a plan?

Maybe for a rookie...

So...what is your plan?

(I will admit I have none - I expect to be overwhelmed so much that no matter what plan I had it will get thrown right out the window as soon as I get there.)

My plan is to get there early, hit the sales floor pretty much as soon as it opens, walk up to the dealer tables and fairly loudly declare, "Sh!t - I'm in over my head!" Then spend the next 24 hours desperately hoping that someone else buys all the guitars that pique my interest so the decision is taken out of my hands. That will lead to 23.5 months of regretting the fact I didn't buy that purple sparkle 594 on Brian's table.

Uh, hypothetically.

My plan is to get there early, hit the sales floor pretty much as soon as it opens, walk up to the dealer tables and fairly loudly declare, "Sh!t - I'm in over my head!" Then spend the next 24 hours desperately hoping that someone else buys all the guitars that pique my interest so the decision is taken out of my hands. That will lead to 23.5 months of regretting the fact I didn't buy that purple sparkle 594 on Brian's table.

Uh, hypothetically.
Well, that is essentially my plan. I am going to Experience primarily for the purpose of spending far too much money on a guitar of my dreams.

So for any dealers looking to be sure to get me hook, line, and sinker:

Two possible routes:

SC594, highly figured maple neck, super 3D quilt top, in bright vintage yellow, beach fade, or a dragon's breath, with natural or lightly stained Korina back.

508, Rosewood neck & FB (brazzy OK!), or maybe cocobolo, super 3D quilt top, in a fade or dragon's breath with any of the following: violet/purple, blue, green, ruby red, with high contrast stained swamp ash back.

Now that I have said that, I predict I will instead procure something completely different.

Bros. Really looking forward to seeing the gang.

Rob, it's practically tradition that I rock the lower level bedroom and consume all of your milk, cereal, and Diet Coke! <3 U BUDDY!!!

Geese, bummed to hear my OG roomie won't be there. /sadface

All of a sudden I feel like a contest and forum shirts.

Muhahahaha!

Haven't been to one of these since the early 2000's with the original PRS Forums (I think I was maybe 15 or 16 back then lol). Do people still jam out in the hotel and rent the moose lodge for a member-provided concert? Might be able to make it this year.

Uh, hypothetically.
Ok so you had to say 594 and purple in the same sentence! @bodia will be loving it.

See vela thread!:D:eek::confused:

So jealous I can’t join in, maybe one day:(

Haven't been to one of these since the early 2000's with the original PRS Forums (I think I was maybe 15 or 16 back then lol). Do people still jam out in the hotel and rent the moose lodge for a member-provided concert? Might be able to make it this year.
Yup, much the same but bigger.
Put it on the calendar and make it happen.

Back