2018 PRS Experience

"If you want to be in the game, you have to pay the price of admission.
NO FREELOADERS!!! :oops:

"You had an "Ass, Gas or Grass. Nobody Rides For Free" bumper sticker on your car back in the day, didn't you?"

"Hey, it was cold, I was tired. I had no money, so I had to do something for a ride!"

You guys in this forum are hilarious!!

This is more and more looking like the event of the summer. I am so ready for this to start! :) Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hey folks, the big public announcement is being distributed tomorrow, but I wanted to let you know the artist list for this year's Experience PRS! See you in June!

Exp18Artists(1200).jpg

Geez...I hope all the clinics I'm gonna want to see don't overlap!!
Awesome list of artists! Yeah, I'd love to hit a few clinics or see them play for many of those artists, and others I am sure I will enjoy discovering, as I don't really recognize them.

So with the clinic thing, do you just sit there and listen to the artist talk about how they play or approach music or whatever? To me, a clinic is interacting with the presenter using a similar set of tools or whatever. We can't bring our own instruments to Experience, so how does one "interact" at a clinic?

On the one hand, I'd love to bring my SE Holcomb to learn directly from the artists, on the other hand not being able to play in front of him will save me lots of embarrassment. (I'm not very good at that fast djent style - I like to mess around, but I truly suck at it.)

Back