2017 Summer Concert Anticipation

Yeah honestly my "ideal" live show these days is running up to Nashville for the weekend with the wife and spending most of the day and/or night in a variety of small places and listening to whomever steps on stage. That's pretty much musical bliss for me. We're going up in a few weeks and I'm already excited to go. It's been a tradition for us a few times a year now since before we were married.

Just got back from Santana.

He played the SC all night from what I could see. It was at this picnic-in-the-park kinda place so I mostly saw rich white people eating and drinking in lawn chairs.

Ravinia, right?

Saw Duran Duran with Nile Rodgers/Chic there last summer, and it's like everyone is at a freaking cocktail party, and oh look there's a house band, try the Stilton it's extra stinky this year, little Petey may need braces, oh 'The Reflex' cool, how do you like your Tesla...

Ravinia, right?

Saw Duran Duran with Nile Rodgers/Chic there last summer, and it's like everyone is at a freaking cocktail party, and oh look there's a house band, try the Stilton it's extra stinky this year, little Petey may need braces, oh 'The Reflex' cool, how do you like your Tesla...

Yessir. Man, I really wanted to go to the show you went to... but yeah, it's kinda hit or miss sitting in the lawn. It was sooo packed to the gills, and nobody was there to hear music. There was one chick playing solitaire on her tablet and some kids playing with Barbie's. I'm done with that place.

Back