2017 SpEculation thread.

I'm guessing 57/08's in SE guitars, and hopefully the amp Mayer played with Dead and Co (V9?) will come out. How about a core super eagle, or a 25.5 scale guitar that isn't tuned down for death metal?

I just saw a video with mark tremonti and in it he says something about working on a signature amp with PRS based off of the Archon

May I suggest the 7 string will be moving to the USA S2 line in satin black and a couple of other colours, possibly (hopefully) using the Singlecut body.

Id love for PRS to come out with the SE line with less full on SE on the headstock and more se on it with better USA made appointments.

Also, if they could bring back the SC250 again id be much obliged as they are true Les Paul killers and also beat out the market around them. Maybe a CE Singlecut??? Anyone for any S2 Signatures as well???

I may be thinking out aloud!

Brilliant. Albeit unrealistic. For a guitar. Might work for a baritone bass though. Or perhaps a Chapman Stickish thing.

Look they call a 24.594" scale guitar the "594", so perhaps we can leverage that thinking...27.365" scale? 28.365" scale? 30.365" scale?

And of course it would have to have something bigger than a wide fat neck, just to support the tension. Wo Fat neck? (a reference to the stoner/doom band, for those not familiar)

So mid-October is nigh, any further rumblings?

Not a peep. Then again PRS seems to be doing the "Beyonce" form of marketing where there's no big lead-up to any announcement, and then they just kinda drop some big news/product on ya, like: Boom! Here's a new guitar.

Not a peep. Then again PRS seems to be doing the "Beyonce" form of marketing where there's no big lead-up to any announcement, and then they just kinda drop some big news/product on ya, like: Boom! Here's a new guitar.
They're quite good at it. Lately, most early announcements have come in the form of vendors accidentally leaking it via product page for unreleased items.

Remember that one time I spotted the first S2 Semi-hollow singlecuts in the blurry background of a PSF photo? That was about the worst blunder they've ever made.

Back