2017 Catalog Online

What we're tryin' to tell you is Paul doesn't read this forum for ideas.

We had like, 25 dudes with deposits and a dealer lined up for a run of guitars a few years ago and the company passed. You're one dude.

I suggest you'd be better off writing a letter to Paul.. And fill the envelope with glitter. I hear he likes that.
25 guitars limited run,what was the value of each guitar? Was it below $1000 each ? You say years ago, how many years ago?

Sorry i meant $10,000 same as the PAULS are today
:confused:

Paul's Guitars don't have a MAP of $10,000. That is PS territory. Still trying to fathom your reasoning.

Anyway, dealers have Wood Library runs of 10 or less done all the time - it isn't that PRS isn't capable of doing small specialized runs, but for some reason the Forum build wasn't viable/economical/desired. I don't know the details of it (I joined the forum in 2014), but if PRS thought it was possible to do at a price the members were willing to pay, it probably would have happened.

When the 'eff will Sonzeras be in stores?
A couple models are generally available now: Sweetwater has the 20W combo and 50W head in stock. The 50W combo isn't in stock - I thought it had been available already, but maybe not.

I guess they just sell fast enough they don't stay in stock long!

A couple models are generally available now: Sweetwater has the 20W combo and 50W head in stock. The 50W combo isn't in stock - I thought it had been available already, but maybe not.

I guess they just sell fast enough they don't stay in stock long!

Just looked. Neither in stock. And the sites that say they're in stock are b.s.. Just make the damn things and ship 'em.

Just looked. Neither in stock. And the sites that say they're in stock are b.s.. Just make the damn things and ship 'em.
Well, both the models I stated were indeed in stock yesterday, and the 50W head is still in stock as I type.

As I said - they obviously can't keep them in stock very long, so you have to either pounce, or better yet, call up Sweetwater or your favorite dealer and get one reserved!

:confused:

Paul's Guitars don't have a MAP of $10,000. That is PS territory. Still trying to fathom your reasoning.

Anyway, dealers have Wood Library runs of 10 or less done all the time - it isn't that PRS isn't capable of doing small specialized runs, but for some reason the Forum build wasn't viable/economical/desired. I don't know the details of it (I joined the forum in 2014), but if PRS thought it was possible to do at a price the members were willing to pay, it probably would have happened.

Hi it would be of interest to me

if a strictly limited run of 25 special guitars were designed by the members, and PRS it would be unique model and collectable. Maybe i should start a topic "if you were given the chance to design your own perfect guitar, and to be made by PRS what would you design ? be interesting to see whats comes out.

10 tops are graded by experienced wood pickers in-house. There are both objective and subjective points to evaluate. If you see a 10 top that doesn't float your boat, the solution is obvious.

When it comes to other options, such as custom colors or blends, the answer is quite simple. For X guitar, you get to choose from this list of options. If it isn't on the list, it is not an option you can order.

Companies do that to delineate value, both real and perceived, between product lines. If you aren't happy with the delineations, there really isn't a whole lot you can do about it.

I'm not trying to be harsh, That's just the way it is. PRS builds and sets their prices for the guitars, amps and options. You get to decide if you agree with their valuation by making a buying/passing decision.

...just a reminder. We are asked not to discuss dealer pricing. The linked catalog shows suggested pricing. That should give you a starting point when talking directly with your dealer.
Hi check out Andertons no1 Uk dealer.August specials some Prs Models offering big discounts

Back