2017 Catalog Online

But they don't offer it in your color. So what you're asking for is a custom "tweak". The only way to get that is Private Stock.

If they were already doing it, you'd be buying the guitar. Let it go.

You can speak your opinion but don't tell me what to do. I can speak my opinion and no, I won't let it go. Just because some people act like PRS is some sacred cow that can't be criticized doesn't mean everyone agrees with you. If Paul was really like all of you, he would've sat back 20 years ago like his competition and been happy with his product instead of trying to improve it. As far as I'm concerned I believe Paul would rather hear criticism about something he could improve and hear what his customers think rather than all the accolades from drones. So instead of trying to shut me up or telling me what to do spend your time giving your opinion on the product good or bad. If you don't think anything can be improved upon then say so but don't stop others from asking for things to be improved. Just because this is the way it is doesn't mean it should stay that way. If you don't want me to respond then don't egg me on or insult me.

You can speak your opinion but don't tell me what to do. I can speak my opinion and no, I won't let it go. Just because some people act like PRS is some sacred cow that can't be criticized doesn't mean everyone agrees with you. If Paul was really like all of you, he would've sat back 20 years ago like his competition and been happy with his product instead of trying to improve it. As far as I'm concerned I believe Paul would rather hear criticism about something he could improve and hear what his customers think rather than all the accolades from drones. So instead of trying to shut me up or telling me what to do spend your time giving your opinion on the product good or bad. If you don't think anything can be improved upon then say so but don't stop others from asking for things to be improved. Just because this is the way it is doesn't mean it should stay that way. If you don't want me to respond then don't egg me on or insult me.

What we're tryin' to tell you is Paul doesn't read this forum for ideas.

We had like, 25 dudes with deposits and a dealer lined up for a run of guitars a few years ago and the company passed. You're one dude.

I suggest you'd be better off writing a letter to Paul.. And fill the envelope with glitter. I hear he likes that.

What we're tryin' to tell you is Paul doesn't read this forum for ideas.

We had like, 25 dudes with deposits and a dealer lined up for a run of guitars a few years ago and the company passed. You're one dude.

I suggest you'd be better off writing a letter to Paul.. And fill the envelope with glitter. I hear he likes that.

Any particular kind of glitter? - Thanks for the kinder response. BTW, I wasn't thinking he would ever read this but I would imagine some employees do.

Depends who the stripped 58-year-old is...
I thought your heart had to stop before someone would rip you clothes off...immediately followed by a 5" needle being plunged into your heart then 100k volts surging through your body? Starts out good, then goes bad then worse.

Any particular kind of glitter? - Thanks for the kinder response. BTW, I wasn't thinking he would ever read this but I would imagine some employees do.
Some employees do.
You made your point and some who may have more experience with how this company works responded. I don't think anyone is trying to change your opinion, they are just trying to set expectations.
Personally I find it a bit tiresome to have exactly the same point repeated continuously, so I'd like to give it a rest.

Well, way to go veinbuster - right when we were on the verge of pie!

Instead, it ended with a fat guy talking about glitter and stripped 58-year-olds...

7224096-3x2-940x627.jpg

It would be nice if the catalog or the PRS Product pages would have photos of these colors other than just the base colors. Some of them are very hard to tell what they look. Some people don't know how to get good take accurate photos and some of the colors are extremely difficult to photograph. Case in point, I bought my Faded Blue burst on faith because I trusted the seller who told guaranteed me it would look better in person and he was 100% right. Here's a photo in the case from the seller.

nfguazkuvlqwfsdh6ml5.jpg

Here's my photo which is much closer but still not as good as being in person.

W72pjBUw1hX1_9dtpw16Pa79cyyjoiOoqNS_7eKBxbhXNMBp3ebYvKd2qRZ8WI-I5oQSfIdxFDRPAyI-h0Ov6Y5AKtoaGsi6JwWhqyeU6HjtLY7r9J0dPgwbc1MAlmM9WWsGTqL0WTeEX3OFCIOLP4WzP1gLIf4fj6SWZBREZuhMUf-7yGtr2GToHG8478LPmIB_FBHYpmci_4Hch5FE49kjp1pYp6HjauoncPd1M8Z-Br3CjC9zAQk34c1E3hXP8vQUtqcW8cEmcfGITSCKkClI5WROQQEqNDs3DXSPpxQeceo9RdIAQZhOyxwWRLafgbp49kep53EPSE3bVOddxA-paOQgy3AIyiI4EWmd6dvq7-LVG8-Ofcn42_2_kyKSBPF-w9kfN6x0kESBom0MhdImuMHGcP4850XsZ-UXoZe5cFmkHS4N37o_xAZBAqAQ3hQaIduRrWs_75LTyuh8wNMAUVJLrX0XMJIfJCf9f1Og6t_7uVZCZXhrTHzfaawKj6il7824F2WS7lUkAH0sBz-_R1m0g5PVYf2WyW4iCPL1UA3jCOwu5ZfCRrSEqWigSUh2KSGPoxceIZYPX7n2l1IYUcsx_jRcIoLaSpDcrjebkES8t5C4=w987-h770-no

Last edited:
I thought I'd diversify instead of showing your picture again!

Is there a thread on this forum where I can talk to people about picking out a color for an artist package?

Back