2016 S2 Zebra Pickups

I have a 2018 S2 satin Standard 24 with those same zebra pickups.
They’re wound in Korea I hear, but sound good to me.

I have a 2018 S2 satin Standard 24 with those same zebra pickups.
They’re wound in Korea I hear, but sound good to me.
Thanks. I have an S2 Standard Single Cut and have been wanting a Custom 24 in Whale Blue and this one popped up on my radar yesterday. Unloading an Fender American Strat.

Nice top on that S2. I have a soft spot for Whale Blue guitars. You need to hurry, because I live in the area :p
I hope it is in as good of condition as the Strat I am trading. Pics are a little blurry. I've been wanting a whale blue for a while.

I finally got my Whale Blue guitar recently. I wasn’t disappointed. From the pics and descriptions, it looks like it’s in excellent conditions. I’d go for it if it weren’t for the many NGDs I’ve had recently. Including two S2s that turned me into a fan of that S2 lineup.

I finally got my Whale Blue guitar recently. I wasn’t disappointed. From the pics and descriptions, it looks like it’s in excellent conditions. I’d go for it if it weren’t for the many NGDs I’ve had recently. Including two S2s that turned me into a fan of that S2 lineup.
Made the deal last night. We're both happy. Guitar is in excellent condition, some light scratches but plays good and sounds great! Another PRS has joined my pack.

Made the deal last night. We're both happy. Guitar is in excellent condition, some light scratches but plays good and sounds great! Another PRS has joined my pack.

Oh man, I’m super stoked on your behalf. I’m glad both you and the previous owner were happy with the trade. S2s are killer guitars. I hope it only continues to amazed you even past the honeymoon period.

Back