2016 PRS Experience!!!!

First 3 don't have anything left. The Fri/Sat get booked super quick.

I did just go on their site and there's still rooms available that way. I checked Expedia and one other travel site and they show nothing available.

Call the hotel direct. That's what I did. Now that you have people thinking, I'll bet they will fill up.

Call the hotel direct. That's what I did. Now that you have people thinking, I'll bet they will fill up.
Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have said anything. It wasn't bad when PRS had the block discount there. I'd rather spend the extra money on PRS swag or gear.

There may some available directly on their site. I'm tired of them doubling their prices for that weekend anyway. I'm across the street for $50 cheaper a night. Plus it's a suite. 2 queen beds and some couches in a separate area. Leaves me the option extra place for someone to crash if need be. I'm trying to get the whole band out for one of the Experience trips. Probably won't happen but...

I'm thinking of heading in the Thursday before as well in case we do a pre Exp hang.

My wife suggested they might have some rooms blocked off, and she's had some luck calling, but that sounds like what you did. I didn't even think about checking other hotels - just force of habit.

And if you think HGI is bad, we're looking at Ocean City for the first part of the week - talk about jacked up prices! Memorial Day weekend.

First 3 don't have anything left. The Fri/Sat get booked super quick.

I did just go on their site and there's still rooms available that way. I checked Expedia and one other travel site and they show nothing available.

JFB already called and booked mu spare room. Still have some couches open. If you don't find anything you're welcome here.

My wife suggested they might have some rooms blocked off, and she's had some luck calling, but that sounds like what you did. I didn't even think about checking other hotels - just force of habit.

And if you think HGI is bad, we're looking at Ocean City for the first part of the week - talk about jacked up prices! Memorial Day weekend.
No, I didn't call them.

JFB already called and booked mu spare room. Still have some couches open. If you don't find anything you're welcome here.
Thanks Rob. Will have to see if I have anyone coming out with me. If I knew for sure I was flying solo, I'd have booked up Casa del Robbo right away. ;)

Could this be a kidnapping? Or just cajoling?

Maybe you could lure him there by telling him you know where his wallet is hidden in the factory, but he has to get it himself.

Could this be a kidnapping? Or just cajoling?

Maybe you could lure him there by telling him you know where his wallet is hidden in the factory, but he has to get it himself.
Oh, you had to go there....o_O:eek:

Back