2016 PRS Experience!!!!

I am glad this Came out today. My Signature Club membership would have ran out in a couple of days. I just re-upped for another year.

Do you have to be a member to attend? If so, is it too late to join?

You don't have to be a Sig Club member to attend on Saturday. Just register. The Friday night event is foe Sig Club members...

There is early registration for Sig Club members, and a bit later, they open it up to everyone...

Man, I was really hoping to be able to swing this. The 3rd makes it a deal breaker though.

Where's everyone staying? HGI is booked up, so I booked across the street at Springhill for now(I can cancel). I figure I can walk my happy a$$ over to hang in the lobby. I have no clue who I might be bringing with me this year either.

Seriously? Already booked up? Keep an eye on it - something may open up. I toyed with staying on Kent Island, but the Annapolis HGI has become kind of traditional.

Seriously? Already booked up? Keep an eye on it - something may open up. I toyed with staying on Kent Island, but the Annapolis HGI has become kind of traditional.
There may some available directly on their site. I'm tired of them doubling their prices for that weekend anyway. I'm across the street for $50 cheaper a night. Plus it's a suite. 2 queen beds and some couches in a separate area. Leaves me the option extra place for someone to crash if need be. I'm trying to get the whole band out for one of the Experience trips. Probably won't happen but...

I'm thinking of heading in the Thursday before as well in case we do a pre Exp hang.

Where's everyone staying? HGI is booked up, so I booked across the street at Springhill for now(I can cancel). I figure I can walk my happy a$$ over to hang in the lobby. I have no clue who I might be bringing with me this year either.

Wow! I just booked last night late. They didn't mention availability issues.

Back