2016 PRS Experience!!!!

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
Just got my sig club member email!!!! Looks like it is happening this summer and not in September. Same 2 day format as the 30th anniversary event last year.

got it. I'm at work and hadn't seen that email. I thought i was missing something on the Re-upping my Signature club membership email.

It's like Heaven on Earth. Guitars, artists, demos, and lots of great people. 2 days just really seems too short.

If you come make sure to say hi. I'll be the guy in the black shirt. ;)

So I'm kinda new to the whole PRS thing, what does an Experience usually have?

What does it have? What doesn't it have! It's got everything - music, food, cool guys to hang around with, dogs and cats living together, torrential downpours, frightful blizzards, sunny beaches, podiatrists in thongs...

It's like Heaven on Earth. Guitars, artists, demos, and lots of great people. 2 days just really seems too short.

If you come make sure to say hi. I'll be the guy in the black shirt. ;)

I'll be the fat guy in the jeans and T-shirt. The one everyone's avoiding. Usually because of how I smell - I like to lean in real close, inhale deeply, and moan, "Oh yeah...that's it...."

Woooohoooo!!! What dumb luck...the only weekend in June I was free...can't wait.

Got my invite. Don't know if I can swing that weekend off or not-will if I can!

Back