2016 line is out!

I think the Vintage Burst and Sapphire are new on that one...? Not sure though. But most models change colors on a yearly basis, plus on popular SE's you'll frequently see big retailers special order a different finish.

Especially in the Signature Core department. Only 4 signature guitars and 2 basses. Never in my life... Bye bye, Neil!
Actually, I'm seeing several guitars listed in the private stock standard models -- including sigs -- which makes sense, since they will still sell on an "as-needed" basis. I'll most probably sell a few of mine to obtain the archtop.

Kinda sad to see the Holcomb disappear :(

Well, as mentioned, it wasn't available to order any more anyway - once the order window closed (January 6, 2015 through March 6, 2015), that was it, no more. So you couldn't have ordered one last week, or last month, or even March 7th!

neither do I! But it may be true....They all swore by it....though at the moment it only seems to be offered in a covered version.

Wait and see. I think there's more to the story.

I don't think we've seen all that 2016 holds yet. I believe there's another Bernie sig lurking, possibly core or PS, although it is confusing why they would drop his SE. Also I think there's a new Neal Schon in the works, and a Tremonti/Archon sig amp of some kind.

Wait and see. I think there's more to the story.

I think you're probably right!

The PS models are in production... Indeed, it sounds like the first batch has already sold!

Could ba a core version down the line. I really hope so as the PS ones where a lottery winning dream!

Still odd they dumped the SE version as they could all have run in parallel like the Tremontis and Santana's.

Watch this space I guess.

Maybe the specs on the SE Bernie are going to be re-jigged a bit to "match" the high-end version a little better? Save an update for NAMM?

I think the Vintage Burst and Sapphire are new on that one...? Not sure though. But most models change colors on a yearly basis, plus on popular SE's you'll frequently see big retailers special order a different finish.

Sapphire was new last year, I've been looking at a few over the course of the year.

I don't think we've seen all that 2016 holds yet. I believe there's another Bernie sig lurking, possibly core or PS, although it is confusing why they would drop his SE. Also I think there's a new Neal Schon in the works, and a Tremonti/Archon sig amp of some kind.

Would love to see a Tremonti Archon sig. Of course, I couldn't afford one lol. I've noticed that he's really began straying from Dual Rectifiers lately (he pretty much only uses them on the road now).

Pretty sure he used a combination of PRS Archon, Bogner Uber, and Rev Generator on his last album.

Back