2016 CE24 Pickup Rings

Gadgetguitar

Swapping out some pickups in a 2016 CE24 wanted to go to covered style. Looking like a need to get another set of rings to modify the corners for a covered pickup. Any place to by PRS pickup rings for covered pickups? Are they same as a Gibson covered pickup?

All of my PRS rings have fit both squabbins and covered humbuckers. But I know that there have been some different ring model numbers over the years (stoptail vs trem, U.S.A. vs overseas, and most recently, universal) so maybe there is a difference that I am unaware of.... I always assumed that the PRS rings fit both covered and uncovered pickups. Hopefully someone else will have a definitive answer.

All of my PRS rings have fit both squabbins and covered humbuckers. But I know that there have been some different ring model numbers over the years (stoptail vs trem, U.S.A. vs overseas, and most recently, universal) so maybe there is a difference that I am unaware of.... I always assumed that the PRS rings fit both covered and uncovered pickups. Hopefully someone else will have a definitive answer.

What she said. You should not need new rings.

Back