2015Experience

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
Yeah, I know what you were hoping to read here...

But I'm asking the question, not making an announcement.

Anyone know anything? Will it happen? We need time to plan days off, travel plans and hotel plans!

Paging Hunter to the white courtesy phone.

Patience, grasshopper - when you can snatch the pick from PRSh's hand, then you will know when Experience is....

david-carradine-looking-back-at-a-cult-legend-03-440-75.jpg

The announcement usually comes in April.

It would be nice to know the dates so I can schedule the vacation days off. Oh and my signature club membership runs out in a few days. Don't they usually send an email when it's time to renew?

It would be nice to know the dates so I can schedule the vacation days off. Oh and my signature club membership runs out in a few days. Don't they usually send an email when it's time to renew?

It's time to renew.

Thanks for the reminder to check...mine expires on 5/10/15...So...how many of the first 100 members actually scored their initial entrance fee into Sig Club off the Charity Wheel at the Experience??? BTW...I KNOW I spent more then $60.00...LOL, But incredibly well worth it!!!

In 2013, I got the email March 7. Give it another month or so.

Registered. Good luck finding a room. I wound up at the Hilton in Annapolis (all Kent Island hotels booked).

Lucky enough to live close to Baltimore...anybody have plans for before the Friday show anywhere???...Will most likely arrive early enough to either offer to assist, or look kinda like a creepy stalker...!

Registered. Good luck finding a room. I wound up at the Hilton in Annapolis (all Kent Island hotels booked).

Lucky enough to live close to Baltimore...anybody have plans for before the Friday show anywhere???...Will most likely arrive early enough to either offer to assist, or look kinda like a creepy stalker...!

Did I miss something? What did you register for that would involve the Kent Island vicinity?

I was going to sign up for a Sig Club membership, but thought I'd wait until I knew what the plans were for this year...reduced value in signing up if Experience 2015 (or whatever) is going to be held the same weekend as one of my festival gigs...

Did I miss something? What did you register for that would involve the Kent Island vicinity?

I was going to sign up for a Sig Club membership, but thought I'd wait until I knew what the plans were for this year...reduced value in signing up if Experience 2015 (or whatever) is going to be held the same weekend as one of my festival gigs...

It's technically a 30th Anniversary Celebration. Open house from 1-5 on Saturday, June 6. Not sure where the registration page is but google it and you'll get there.

OK I just got the email today about the 30th concert/celebration. Is this going to be "Experience" this year or will there be another event in Sept like in the past? Just trying to figure out my vaca schedule and days off for the year.

OK I just got the email today about the 30th concert/celebration. Is this going to be "Experience" this year or will there be another event in Sept like in the past? Just trying to figure out my vaca schedule and days off for the year.

I think the safe bet is to go for the sure thing in June.

Back