2015 Secret Santa Thread

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
It's that time of year again!

Only this year, we're gonna do it different, if only because I'm making the rules, just like I did last year.

1. No assignments. Pick whoever you want, and howevermany you want. Give to anyone. No limits!
2. No limits! Anything you want.
3. Don't take this #@5& serious. I love Lloyd, but anyone who tries to gift him a place to live forever has to model what I'm giving rugerpc.

Speaking of which...

I'll open things up by giving rugerpc something he needs, but would obviously never ask for. Something fashionable, yet practical. Something to protect him when it's time to play that annual outdoor gig.

So, for rugerpc, I give...this fur-lined thong.

Hall%20and%20thong%20web.JPG

NEXT!

I'll bet he could use some matching leather chaps to go with that thong. Maybe next year, huh?

I'll bet he could use some matching leather chaps to go with that thong. Maybe next year, huh?

No - you could have gotten those for him. Do I have to do everything for you? I guess so, since you sold your arms and hands!

So, here you go rugerpc - courtesy of Les, some leather chaps!

ad-pics.jpg

I've decided to send a gift to the guy whose innovation and vision have given us so many gifts over the years.

The question is, what do you get for the guy who has his own guitar company, legendary ears, and a spiffy car.

Oh, he probably wants to make sure nothing happens to that car, so the answer is clear...

To PRSh, I give...

31b8b0507d5ceba8775fb83b9ca79857.jpg

Well not so much a secret doing it this way... but lets have some fun!!!

Sergio COME ON DOWN!!

You get to take home the deed to your very own House of Blues!!

1.jpg

This custom, one of a kind House of Blues has been painted by the one and only Bam Margera!
tumblr_nlj74fordE1u8809uo1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back