2015 McC Blk/Gld - NUGD!

CandidPicker

Tone Matters. Use It Well.
UPS saying my 2015 McCarty Black / Gold arriving 02/25 between 12 PM - 4 PM.

Anyone desiring a very-good / excellent condition S2 SC Standard Antique White? Best price for used S2 SC Standards on eBay you'll find now.

C'mon, make ol' CP a happy man twice tomorrow. One for me, one for you. I'll even take on the shipping insurance fee. Calculated shipping, not a flat rate fee.

Why pay more, when you can have this sporty, streamlined beauty in your driveway early next week?

Update:

fwgTkSR.png

“What you gonna play now?!”

“Bobby, I don’t know, but whats-ever I play, it’s got to be funky!!”

Something to listen to while you wait for the delivery truck.

Nice! Gonna wait the suggested 24 hours, or rip right into it?

I think I'll wait until Saturday when I have free time and it'll be a good indoor day to practice in depth. I'll tune her up and listen to the pickups Friday, but my schedule is better Saturday...

Very nice! I admire your patience, I couldn’t wait till Saturday with that in the house. I would be strategically blocking time on my work calendar all Friday so it looks like I’m busy :)

Thanks, today was just busywork. Friday is the same. Dinner with family at 5:30 means no time for practice Friday afternoon, and evening will be filled with activity other than guitar practice. Saturday, will have time in the afternoon, plus it'll be a day to avoid the outdoors...incoming rainy weather...remind me to loosen up and stretch a little before/after practice if I wish to avoid aches/pains...my patience really isn't part of the equation here...that's only a little problem...the bigger issue is trying to be "accessible" when you know the odds aren't in your favor...that's mostly the chief problem...hoping to be on the clock Friday in order to field online Q&A regards eBay...

Sweet and you even changed your avatar. According to UPS, NGD inbound for me tomorrow. We'll see and then I will post!

Thanks for the compliment! Gotta love editing software; it really adds an extra level of expertise to your photos...AND pre-emptive congrats on your NGD tomorrow...you'll likely exceed my expectations with yours...

Gotta like that!

The seller (Pawkey Music/Reverb) did a really good job packing the guitar for transit and and made it look presentable...polished her up, even put some folded lengths of paper protection between strings and fretboard, really good work...wrapped some bubblewrap around the headstock and protected it against moving around inside the case...was worried only a few seconds when I could hear the case handle loose inside the carton...no worries, all else was firmly held both inside the carton and case...

Ooh that's nice! I've seen some pretty sweet-looking guitars available from Pawkey.

Ooh that's nice! I've seen some pretty sweet-looking guitars available from Pawkey.
Yep. I communicated with Pawkey on one that I had my eye on. Seemed like a good guy and even sent me contact info to work outside of Reverb.

Back