2014 Secret Santa Gift Thread

Jesse, you rock! Gus could hang with me anytime!!!!! And I SOOOOOOO wish I could really have gift number 1...........I dream about this.......and the tires are MUCH NEEDED! THANK YOU

I'm not going without you.

Or Gus.

Blood Brothers!!!!

Alright, mezzio, you're up!

First up, I know you got rid of your Explorer because of the mileage, so I'm replacing it with two other Explorers.

FIrst up, a Dethklok...

N_040113A1.jpg

Followed by a DeLeon...

Juan_Ponce_de_León.jpg

Next up, an Archon. Because everyone should have at least one.

photo5.jpg

And finally a monkey. Because, in the words of the great Canadian philosophers, the Barenaked Ladies...

Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

smiling.monkey.jpg

(Besides, I can't give you a barenaked lady on this forum!)

Sweet! My own monkey!!

I need to get on my computer to be able to post my pictures for my victim, lol... Changing from android to iOS is kicking my butt with the small things... Like copying picture links.

John Beef - Santa says you've been good this year! Although his opinion lacks the moral heft that it used to have...
15859318969_0e521148de.jpg

Miraculously, he still managed to pick out a few things I think you'll like:

A couple of lovely Wagyu Kobe Ribeyes for you and the wife - the real deal, no fauxbe beef here. John Beef, of the Bovine Fury, I hope you enjoy them!
15852874487_18bd3d2b51.jpg

Next up, from the modest "Fantasy" section of the Neiman Marcus catalog, his and hers Quadskis for the two of you to conquer land and sea. Go where she goes, or if you need to get away, go wherever she's not!
16038633705_60922f1935_z.jpg

Complete with a pair of matching, slightly awkward fitting swim shorts (male model not included):
16038641715_0b390b9d5b.jpg

And, finally, something I think you'll enjoy: a Whale Blue Wood Library DGT.
15423068644_13e8b6f3ff.jpg

15858072790_d34441074c.jpg

16045336645_6f565a7f61.jpg

Merry Christmas John!

I got the great crgtr. Merry Christmas, bud!

I know how much you like VH so I'll be getting you the original Franky:

BWfrnt2-1.jpg

One meeeeeeeeelllllleeeeeeion dollars because who wouldn't want that?

2008-05-27-1MillionDollars.gif

and a lifetime supply of snow tires: :biggrin:
winter_tires_ug_fb.jpg

Thanks brotha'! I love all three gifts. And you KNOW I need those snow tires!!!

John Beef - Santa says you've been good this year! Although his opinion lacks the moral heft that it used to have...
15859318969_0e521148de.jpg

Miraculously, he still managed to pick out a few things I think you'll like:
Where did you get this? I thought I has all copies of this photo of me DESTROYED!! :laugh:

Thank you so much, you know my tastes well! Merry Christmas!

Alantig. As one of the top posters on this forum, you only deserve the best.

I thank you, sir, but the real top poster are not going to be happy!

First up, I bought you The Washington Redskins. You will be a way better owner than Dan Snyder will ever hope to be. (none of the other teams were for sale an I gave Snyder "an offer he couldn't refuse")

Yes! First order of business - new house band: FATAL!

Next up, you're going to meed someplace to live near Washington DC. Here's a modern mansion very close to the government district. 2602 29TH St NORTHWESTWASHINGTON, DC 20008

That is sweet.

And it'll be great for when I wear my rugerpc costume:

sg39c.jpg

But since the stadium is on the other side of town, and DC traffic is the WORST, you'll need a good way to get over there.

Nice! I'm going to play nothing but SRV on the stereo to thumb my nose at karma!

And finally, you'll need to decorate your new place. It seems like you already have a bunch of nice guitars and amps, so I thought this might look nice on your office desk:

In a dream house like that, who has an office????

Thanks, John! Merry Christmas!

Back