2014 Secret Santa Gift Thread

rugerpc

A♥ hoards guitars ♥A Soldier 25, DFZ
th

Here's where it happens!

Merry Christmas JFB

Ok...I'll start. Jesse (aka JFB) I'm yer secret Satan..I mean Santa...
1st, you get an fast car...
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO

2nd, you get a fast guitar....
PRS Private Stock 4743 Modern Eagle BRW Neck and Proto 85~15 Pickups

And lastly.....well, it a'int Christmas without one of these....

Yeah Buddy!!! Merry X-mas Mike Garvey!

I know you always wanted a Blue Bernie, but I couldn't just hypothetically buy you one in a hypothetical store because I would hypothetically be embarrassed if the shopkeeper thought I was buying it for myself, so.... I hypothetically bought all of these hoping the blue one would slip by unnoticed. ( I do this all the time at stores, buying some random stuff like diapers, kale, some legal pads, motor oil, and a pair of size 12 Heels, hoping to confuse the checkout girl into believing they're not for me. :flute: )

including your Burst, this should keep busy for a whole week ! (except for Sunday)

A heart-shaped Lou's Chicago Deep-dish. ( turn it upside down and pretend they're balls, or Pippa's bum)

.... And I promise to re-paint your car after your girlfriend gets upset about you talking about said bum and this happens:

Ha, ha, thanks Sergio!

A Bernie for every day of the week if I get the black one too! Nice!

Quite fancy a munch on Pippas Deep Dish. Tasty!

No need for the re-spray... The car looks better with the graffiti!

Last edited:
Merry Christmas Geese_com!!!

You wanted a PRS SE 7 string? Here's a pair!

7string_lg.jpg

Here's another pair! it's Christmas, you get the guitars and everything else!

4fb047d0a0bb28e33fd519bb680fe35f.jpg

And as you'll have worked up an appetite playing with those two... Guitars, here's a full English breakfast cooked to perfection by the chef at my local.

fullenglishbreakfast.jpg

Oops, this got cut off my post:

Got to have chocolate at Christmas, so here's a Santa shaped chocolate bar...

eE7Wi3x.jpg

Last edited:
I got the great crgtr. Merry Christmas, bud!

I know how much you like VH so I'll be getting you the original Franky:

BWfrnt2-1.jpg

One meeeeeeeeelllllleeeeeeion dollars because who wouldn't want that?

2008-05-27-1MillionDollars.gif

and a lifetime supply of snow tires: :biggrin:
winter_tires_ug_fb.jpg

Ok...I'll start. Jesse (aka JFB) I'm yer secret Satan..I mean Santa...
1st, you get an fast car...
1962 Ferrari 250 GTO

2nd, you get a fast guitar....
PRS Private Stock 4743 Modern Eagle BRW Neck and Proto 85~15 Pickups

And lastly.....well, it a'int Christmas without one of these....

You know me so well.

Thanks brother.

Where are we going first in that car? :rock:

I got Sergio as my secret Santa recipient. I put a lot of thought I to this and got him things I think he would love.

First is a bottle of champagne that was on Esquires top nine bottles for 2014. Choosing which to give him was easy..........

Ruinart Blanc de Blancs NV

Next up is a guitar that he does not have and I know he would love, in PRS's best color.......if Sergio refuses this I would rock it in a second.....

Lastly after his killer champagne and flogging his new Private Stock Hollowbody he needs someplace to chill in style........this is for his place......what better place to unwind with friends than your own grotto..........

MERRY CHRISTMAS,

Alright, mezzio, you're up!

First up, I know you got rid of your Explorer because of the mileage, so I'm replacing it with two other Explorers.

FIrst up, a Dethklok...

N_040113A1.jpg

Followed by a DeLeon...

Juan_Ponce_de_León.jpg

Next up, an Archon. Because everyone should have at least one.

photo5.jpg

And finally a monkey. Because, in the words of the great Canadian philosophers, the Barenaked Ladies...

Haven't you always wanted a monkey?

smiling.monkey.jpg

(Besides, I can't give you a barenaked lady on this forum!)

Alantig. As one of the top posters on this forum, you only deserve the best.

First up, I bought you The Washington Redskins. You will be a way better owner than Dan Snyder will ever hope to be. (none of the other teams were for sale an I gave Snyder "an offer he couldn't refuse")

1757x832_hero_FCI_Venue.jpg

Next up, you're going to meed someplace to live near Washington DC. Here's a modern mansion very close to the government district. 2602 29TH St NORTHWESTWASHINGTON, DC 20008

DC8083381_2.jpg

But since the stadium is on the other side of town, and DC traffic is the WORST, you'll need a good way to get over there.

maxresdefault.jpg

And finally, you'll need to decorate your new place. It seems like you already have a bunch of nice guitars and amps, so I thought this might look nice on your office desk:

srqpix.jpg

Last edited:
Paging Brother WEDGE - the stars have aligned for me to receive your name. I gift to you the following items which I hope you greatly enjoy.

A ticket to the 2015 Blood Brother Midnight Build at The Vault.
ticket.jpg

An adorable pet baby goat. His name is Gus.
baby_goat_smiling.jpg

And plenty of tires for burnouts in that new Camaro! Make sure Gus is buckled down for the ride.
dunlop-sp-sport-maxx-C.jpg

Happy holidays brother WEDGE!

<3
JFB

Back