2014 models...

megaboogie

408 Birds in the Sky
I'm Gasing bad for a floyd CU24 in an obsidian finish and a Zach Myers SE...
When will they be available to buy?
What 2014 models are you interested in getting?

Waiting for NAMM to see what else comes down the pipe. Wondering about the potential for an Alex Lifeson Sig model, maybe with a Floyd??? or a Lifeson 12 string???

I would really like to see A Paul's Standard, S model Acoustic, or A Hollowbody with 408's and finally an acoustic amp as only PRS could do it!

...or A Hollowbody with 408's...

If this happens, I'm going to need a couch to sleep on for a while! The worst part about it is that my wife will probably make me take our daughter and she'll keep the guitar. Not that I don't love my daughter, but I can't even imagine how hard bumming a couch would be with a 3 year old in tow!

SE Zach Meyers and S2 Singlecut for me.

However, id like to see these models:

S2 Singlecut Trem
SE or S2 P22 (Or a SE S2 with a Piezo bridge on it)
SC250 reintroduction

Something Core AP in Obsidian, and maybe some Archon...and the S2 SC has me interested too...

My list has been the same for a while - SE Lowery and S2 Mira, in that order, both in black. The Lowery will replace my Mushok. The Mira wouldn't replace anything except my SE Santana which I wouldn't get rid of anyway since both my wife and daughter like playing it.

Although not a huge Floyd guy, I would love one of the new Custom 24 Floyd guitars; probably antique white or trans black. I love how they didn't go halfway with it and just slap a Floyd on a regular Custom 24, but actually made it its own thing with the maple neck, ebony board and \m/ pickups. Those specs make it a killer rock/metal guitar! Also on the radar: the return of the Sc250 in AP (would love one in obsidian), the Archon and the Zach SE. Hmmm.....I am also still gassing for a JA-15 and an old SAS. I think once I am done with this post-grad nonsense and get back to work full time, I might be a busy guy! Haha!

In this order :)

Zach Meyers SE ordered and upgrades planned.

Archon. After my SE 30 blew me away, the Archon (and matching 2x12) are coming home at point this year.

S2 Singlecut.... yes please. 25" scale length FTW.

Otherwise at the usual lofty dreams of 408MT (or Pauls) and a Hollowbody Singlecut II AP.

Back