2013 Forum Foosball Throwdown

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;94983 said:
So how many teams (by name) are on the roster now?

When will the games be held?
I don't think Alan and I were added to the team list yet...not sure we have a team name either?

Team America?

Underdogs?

Are Yin and Yang (Dane and Dave Cowley) playing together?

And we need this table. For Sergio, of course.

tekel-foosball-gessato-gblog-9.jpg

Last edited:
Dude! I will be working, but if Yang is playing (or wants to play - I suck BTW) I am totally IN!!!!!!

TEAM YIN & YANG!!!!!!!

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;94997 said:
Team America?

Underdogs?

Are Yin and Yang (Dane and Dave Cowley) playing together?

And we need this table. For Sergio, of course.

View attachment 431

I remember my NY trip and seeing a proper foosball table...

Pink2011FAO%2B006.JPG

Pink2011FAO%2B011.JPG

Pink2011FAO%2B010.JPG

Cause who needs 5 PS's when you could rock this.

Somehow I missed this thread until today. Too late? Queen City got a partner yet?

I remember my NY trip and seeing a proper foosball table...

Pink2011FAO%2B006.JPG

Pink2011FAO%2B011.JPG

Pink2011FAO%2B010.JPG

Cause who needs 5 PS's when you could rock this.

Good lord! My mint condition Ferrari Barbie must be worth at least a new guitar. :laugh:

Somehow I missed this thread until today. Too late? Queen City got a partner yet?
Good lord! My mint condition Ferrari Barbie must be worth at least a new guitar. :laugh:

eBay that sucka' and call your pusher!

I don't think Alan and I were added to the team list yet...not sure we have a team name either?

So you didn't like the Cleveland Steamers?

We could steal an idea from Chick McGee (from the Bob & Tom Show) and call our team Off In The Shower. You know, because you can't beat Off In The Shower!

So you didn't like the Cleveland Steamers?

We could steal an idea from Chick McGee (from the Bob & Tom Show) and call our team Off In The Shower. You know, because you can't beat Off In The Shower!
Anything relating to Ohio in the name, leaves a bad taste in my mouth - sorry it's a college sports problem for me. :laugh:
I'm not so sure we wanna paint any mental images of either of us having anything to do with a shower? :vroam:

Anything relating to Ohio in the name, leaves a bad taste in my mouth - sorry it's a college sports problem for me. :laugh:
I'm not so sure we wanna paint any mental images of either of us having anything to do with a shower? :vroam:

WE'RE not going to be thinking about it!!! If you think it's bad for us, think of what the other guys'll be thinking...especially if we stretch at an opportune moment!!! :bawling:

Back