2013 Forum Foosball Throwdown

I think mine and Alan's skill level might be a good match? Whatcha think big shooter?
I'm most likely XL if they're average size shirts.

Last edited:
XL? That's a match. Let's do it.

I was going to volunteer to play with Rob's son, but I realized that if our play tanked and things turned violent, I didn't have anyone to drive me to Anne Arundel.

Ok Bill, so we got Alan and I as a team.

XL? That's a match. Let's do it.

I was going to volunteer to play with Rob's son, but I realized that if our play tanked and things turned violent, I didn't have anyone to drive me to Anne Arundel.

Now we just need to think of our team name.

Where my wife and I work, they're running an exercise promotion - basically, they try to get you to report your exercise time each week as a way to motivate you to do more (some years it's steps). Anyway, my wife and I participate every year. This year, she's the "team captain", and as such rejected my suggested team name of Steam Train To Cleveland, so that's available.

What's up everyone,

Been a bit busy these past few days...work, wife's birthday, moving all of my music gear to the basement...tube amps are heavy...haha...

We got around to finalizing artwork. Here she is. I hope you like.

foosball%2520shirt.jpg

I will be talking to the powers that be very soon to confirm the shirt style and will report back at that time. In the meantime hang tight and go place your order for the Forum TRC!!!!

Thanks everyone. I had an idea for the back and I'm just now getting around to confirming we can do it. I'll update soon. I'm thinking I should have it all wrapped up by tonight for a fresh post tomorrow. Been slammed!

I was just thinkin' about writing "The First Place Champions" on my bare chest with a sharpie.

I was just thinkin' about writing "The First Place Champions" on my bare chest with a sharpie.

Your new avatar had me wondering it those are part of The First Place Champions uniform. I wanted to warn you that my ears are not pierced, but then I thought, "maybe they're not for our ears? Dear God, let them be for our ears!"

Now I see the plan. "The First Place Champions" on your bare chest book ended with I <3 Sergio. You are a bold man, sir.

Your new avatar had me wondering it those are part of The First Place Champions uniform. I wanted to warn you that my ears are not pierced, but then I thought, "maybe they're not for our ears? Dear God, let them be for our ears!"

Now I see the plan. "The First Place Champions" on your bare chest book ended with I <3 Sergio. You are a bold man, sir.

Team solidarity brother... You better get to waxing a few days ahead of time.

Done. I picked Heather Navy, because she sounds like a cute chick.

Back