2013 Forum Foosball Throwdown

For the official lineup, see post 10 of this thread!

We still need an MC: Master of Ceremonies (McTurD).

And we need one more player and this pool to partner up:
Players without partners yet:
QueenCityGuitars (Bryan) - shirt size:
alantig (Alan) - shirt size:
vchizzle (Vaughn) - shirt size:

That shirt is THE SHI(r)T!

I wish I could make the event, but I will definitely be cheerleading in my new shirt. For whom, I have no idea.

That shirt is awesome!!!! I can't join in because I am working at the event and can't commit...come on, hook a brother up! Let me get one....come on....let me get one....

As official TurD, I think we should make these shires available to any Forum member who attends the XPRS13 and promises to watch a game or talk smack for their favorite team at the event.

Besides, the more shirts we line up to make, the better the pricing for us.

What do you say, Hans? - this is really your baby.....

As official TurD, I think we should make these shires available to any Forum member who attends the XPRS13 and promises to watch a game or talk smack for their favorite team at the event.

I have no desire to exclude anyone, of this you can be assured. I used the term "cheerleader" only in efforts to boost interest in the event. I believe we have anyone interested in a shirt covered. Sorry for any confusion. :biggrin:

Oh! I was not saying that YOU would limit who got a shirt, Jesse! I was working from the notion that specialty shirts are usually only available to participants as one of the perks of participating...

Right on. We should be set then. I should have some more info inside of 24 hours.

Love the shirt! Especially in black. Awesome job!

Thanks! Here's to a bunch of people signing up. There was big energy at the foosball table last year. It was easily a highlight of the event. Lots of chatter about it from last year.

And we need one more player and this pool to partner up:
Players without partners yet:
QueenCityGuitars (Bryan) - shirt size:
alantig (Alan) - shirt size:
vchizzle (Vaughn) - shirt size:

There was big energy at the foosball table last year. It was easily a highlight of the event. Lots of chatter about it from last year.

My son has been eyeing up the table for the past few years, but he was too shy to jump in. Anyone want to partner up with a 14 year old? I can't partner with him. Being his soccer coach was enough stress for both of us. :laugh:

That and you already have a partner!

Haha! When you said you were looking for someone horrible I knew I had found my match. My son actually WANTS to play.

EDIT: Since this is a smack talk thread I meant to say I know Sergio and I are a winning team. I'm not sharing any credit with my son. He already has my last name. That's enough for him.

Last edited:

I defer to the Official TurD. I just wanna play foosball with my friends.

EDIT: Since this is a smack talk thread I meant to say I know Sergio and I are a winning team. I'm not sharing any credit with my son. He already has my last name. That's enough for him.

First Place Champions RULE!!!

I have to withdraw my son. I forgot that Experience isn't a holiday for everyone. He has school Friday. He would gladly act as an alternate for any no shows Saturday, if that's within the rules.

Last edited:
Back