2013 Forum Foosball Throwdown

Somebody mention Prancersizing?! I'm in but only if somebody else who is equally horrible wants to be my partner, seriously... we will be getting knocked out in the first round.... and our team shall be called: "The first Place Champions".

I'll team up with you Sergio. Just so long as we get knocked out quick and I can get back to the beer tent. :beer:

You won't have far to travel. The Foosball table is right next to the beer and giant bean bag chairs. :)

Man.... how come I never get to go!! :(

could we make it that everybody has to ref one game? I am willing to ref but I really wanna play too. If it is a choice, I'm gonna play instead of ref. On the other hand, I don't want to turn this into the next "forum guitar" thread.

I'll play if it doesn't interfere with any event I wanna see real bad? Like I said, I'm not good, so I'll let someone who doesn't care about winning pick me for a team.

We would like to enter.
Team Name: Angrier than Larry
Members: Tosca and dblack25

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;83091 said:
PS: Jesse should design t-shirts. My pal Rocki is our t-shirt source. She does all the PRS shirts too.

Hopefully this will get this thread moving again....

Shirts???

BOOM!

Design. PRS logo will be rotated. I'll update shortly. Accident! Haha.
image.jpg

Color.
image.jpg

Placement.
image.jpg

Printing.
Color is not set. We will select the color combos that give us the most bang for the buck due to the cost associations of the printing process. I'll update everyone on this shortly.

Sizing.
When I know more about the shirt being used I will update everyone with that info and a sizing chart so you can select your size.

Did I mention this small batch, one time printing, never to be seen again, uniquely unique, reasonably priced PRS collectible, first annual edition shirt will only be available to the officiating staff, players and their cheerleaders??? Get on a team or state your following!!!

The headstock is a freaking Foosball table??? You want one.

Last edited:
WOW - brilliant!

My ONLY suggestion - the PRS logo at the bottom needs to be rotated either 90 degrees CCW or 180 degrees to mach the right-handedness of the headstock carve.

Did I mention this small batch, one time printing, never to be seen again, uniquely unique, reasonably priced PRS collectible, first annual edition shirt will only be available to players, the officiating staff and their cheerleaders???

fixed it for ya...

Those are freakin' sweet Jesse! Nice work!

Thank you sir.

WOW - brilliant!

My ONLY suggestion - the PRS logo at the bottom needs to be rotated either 90 degrees CCW or 180 degrees to mach the right-handedness of the headstock carve.

I'll fix. I meant to change it but didn't. Oops.

fixed it for ya...

I added it. Thanks for that. :biggrin:

Again, we will have info on shirt style and sizing soon. Expect an update.

It is a seriously freaking cool design, Jesse. It has the one crucial element of a great design - an our of the box thinking unifying design element that is deceptively simple but ties the whole thing together. The headstock being a foosball table is a great example of that!

The bottom 'paint' area of the field even mimics the TRC....

And I love the asymmetry in the lower court boundaries which match the upper.

Last edited:
Back