2013 Football Begins!

It's something you have on the TV for 4 hours while you noodle on the guitar and drink beer. ;)

Good times! :D

Hell yes...but I have one rule (possibly a new thread??)...When jamming around the house, how many beers before you put down the nice guitars??? After 3 or so, I usually feel that if I ding a headstock or something, I would blame the beer, and I might have to stop drinking. Being a Steeler fan, I am afraid this may be a year where beer helps me get through, sooooo.....time to pick up a VERY used SE and drink up...?

Hell yes...but I have one rule (possibly a new thread??)...When jamming around the house, how many beers before you put down the nice guitars??? After 3 or so, I usually feel that if I ding a headstock or something, I would blame the beer, and I might have to stop drinking. Being a Steeler fan, I am afraid this may be a year where beer helps me get through, sooooo.....time to pick up a VERY used SE and drink up...?
Every dent and ding has a story to tell. Even the ones you don't remember.
:beer:

The biggest concern I had with the game was what time it would end so I knew how to set my DVR to catch the Tonight Show with Vintage Trouble.

I'm a light weight these days.... With rare exception, I have ONE then go onto something else G2, Propel or the HARD STUFF( Diet Pepsi) ! :)

But I do have a couple of "Stunt" Guitars... Tele and a Strat. ;)

Back