2013 Custom 24 Wood Library - Neck signature

N9NU-9

Master of All Things
Hi

I have a 2013 Custom 24 Wood Library Artists Package w/ hybrid pups (57/08 & 59/09) with Brazilian Rosewood and gold hardware and have a question. I purchased it from Wild West Guitars in Hollywood, CA in December of 2014 for $4400

I was polishing the headstock (front side) using a Microfiber towel and must have snagged the end of the 'D' in Paul Reed Smith gold colored signature which resulted in half of it being lifted up, bent and ultimately broken off without me realizing it at the time. I immediately used the rag soon after for something else and noticed what I did awhile later.

I cannot find the part that came off and it's pissing me off. While a lot of people might look at it and be completely oblivious to it being missing, I notice of course and want to know if I send a picture, serial #, etc. as required, can I purchase another gold signature to replace it??

I realize there are a ton of different signature styles, however, I will take anything that looks somewhat similar. I know it's not shown in the PRS store for obvious reasons, but I thought I would inquiry anyways as I'm sure this has happened before to someone else.

I don't wanna have to send it in just for that unless its absolutely necessary.

Tnx

Tim
N9NU

Best thing to do would be email customer service (custservprsguitars.com) and ask. Not sure if they would sell a sig, but I have been able to buy things that aren't available in the store this way.

Bodia

Tnx for the information my friend. Before I got a PRS core model or > I thought that signature was actually an inlay. No biggie though.

Tim

Back