2012 CU24 Experiance Maple Neck

Artjr

My wife's a Lawyer
About 2 weeks ago I got one. I ended up returning it. I could not bond with the maple neck. To me it didn't really have a CU sound or feel, it did the best strat tones I ever heard from a PRS. I never had a CE I didn't like, for some reason this was differant. I never thought a neck would make such a differance. I wish I could have kept it, it was a beautiful guitar. I just couldn't see paying that for a guitar I didn't like playing. I play mostly 80s Rock a lot of ozzy and some hair band stuff. I ended up ordering a Tremonti signature whale blue 10 top , hopefully it does the trick.

I like GCs return policy. It's just to easy. I had about 3k in gift cards, just kept looking and waiting for something to pop up. I got the Tremonto sig today. It's a rockin guitar. I was a little worried about the thin pattern neck. Feels like the old reg to me. Only problem is it came without hang tag. They are calling the original owner to see if he has it. Wish me luck on that .It was however autographed be Mark Tremonti on the back of the headstock. I thought that was cool. Makes up for the hang tag a little bit

I like GCs return policy. It's just to easy. I had about 3k in gift cards, just kept looking and waiting for something to pop up. I got the Tremonto sig today. It's a rockin guitar. I was a little worried about the thin pattern neck. Feels like the old reg to me. Only problem is it came without hang tag. They are calling the original owner to see if he has it. Wish me luck on that .It was however autographed be Mark Tremonti on the back of the headstock. I thought that was cool. Makes up for the hang tag a little bit
Just check the MODCAT. It will tell you what neck it has. It is located under the bridge pickup and the decoder is on this forum, or you can just post it. We know many of the codes by heart.

And congrats on getting the guitar you like.:)

Back