2011 Prs Studio 22

Dgkboss69

hey guys im looking to buy a used Studio 22 trem version. Was wondering if people that have one could give me a review of how you like it? If the volume between pickups is balanced as well as tone as ive heard that the NF pickups are muddy in the neck. Would love to hear what you guys think of that guitar and if anyone wants to sell me one!

I have one and love it. Mine doesn't have a trem, but it's a 2011 studio. I think the NF pickups sound deep and clean.

I don't play with the middle pickup much but neck and bridge are balanced and they're all adjustable so just dial in what you like.

Mine's not for sale. :)

Love mine. The neck pickup doesn't have as much mud as a conventional neck humbucker, but it is stouter and deeper sounding than a Strat neck pickup. I think it balances well with the bridge humbucker. Roll the volume knob back to 8 and you'll get closer to a Strat sound. I find the "out of phase" switch positions are surprisingly Strat-like. Good luck finding one!

I had one, just didn't like the middle pickup, and it got in the way when picking, I was always hitting it, but that's just my problem, and why I own no 3-pup guitars

Back