2011/12 CAD Dallas Combo -Paisley Baby!!

I agree!

SigLtd-Dallas.JPG

SO, I sent my CAD Dallas back to Doug for a little tune-up/tweak & HOLY CRAP!!!! He knocked it outta the park!! I can't believe my ears. A little re-voicing & a fresh set of EL34's, yup, I said EL34's, & this amp is a big, bold clean machine that can breath fire if prompted. New video to follow.
I can't possibly say enough about Doug & Mike. They made my dream amp come true & made it very easy for me. Doug understands "tone talk". I explained what I was looking for & he get's me. The amp is even more amazing with the matching Paisley 1x12 closed back cab i just got in. Thanks to Jack Gretz & Mike Clark on that one. Oh yea, I tried out 5 speakers in the combo & ended up with an Eminence Cannabis Rex. It was between that one & the Screaming Eagle. Both sounded awesome. I ended up with the Eagle in the ex cab for now. Still playing around with the perfect combo. The V30 sounds great, but I can never leave anything alone. Always tinkering....

DOUG SEWELL IS DA MAN!!!

Had some fun with a Mario Strat & my newly tuned-up PRS CAD Dallas! These amps aren't just for PRS guitars. I DO love playing my PRSi thru it, but these amps are very non-PRS friendly.
Doug knocked this one outta 'da park!!! This Dallas is even more amazing than before!! I think I'll name my next child after him!
Warning......some NON PRS content. But the AMP IS ALL PRS & ALL BAD A$$!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmEK8fbDF2s

Back