2008 Single Cut Hollowbody for 1.5K?

Theeeeeef
Great score. It’s a no brainer since you knew the guy. And if you don’t love it you’ll get your money back easily reselling it

OMG! AND IT'S A ONE PIECE!! YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST MAN EVER ON THAT SCORE IMO!!!
Ever so many congrats on a stellar score. If you EVER want to sell it, I will pay you double what you paid!! DIBS!
Right? Like I said earlier, I don't need another HB but I would definitely have been willing to pay more than the 1.5k price for that. He must not have publicised that anywhere reputable. He should have been able to get 3k out of that all day long.

Right? Like I said earlier, I don't need another HB but I would definitely have been willing to pay more than the 1.5k price for that. He must not have publicised that anywhere reputable. He should have been able to get 3k out of that all day long.
The funny part is I actually accidentally sent him a listing on reverb for one for 4.2k I meant to send my girlfriend to get her approval.

He asked why I sent the ad and I covered by telling him just want to make sure you know the deal you are making. Dude must be strapped for cash. I know he got a deal when he bought it for 2.5k

That is really nice. That one piece top is killer. I bet that sounds good with the mahogany back. Did it come with the hang tag so you know what year it is and what pickups are in it?
It did - 2008. Definitely an employee guitar. I have the guts one of these days I’ll ask one of the guys I know that works there if they can give me some more history on it. Feel awkward having an employee’s guitar, I know they can sell them but feels weird.

OMG! AND IT'S A ONE PIECE!! YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST MAN EVER ON THAT SCORE IMO!!!
Ever so many congrats on a stellar score. If you EVER want to sell it, I will pay you double what you paid!! DIBS!
LMAO. I thought about flipping but the more everyone is raving about this deal, maybe I need to hold on to it. I do know my playing isn’t worthy of this guitar but won’t stop me from playing!!

LMAO. I thought about flipping but the more everyone is raving about this deal, maybe I need to hold on to it. I do know my playing isn’t worthy of this guitar but won’t stop me from playing!!
I'd probably trade you my P245 for it if it doesn't work for you...

Are you sure it’s not hot? That guy had to of been desperate for cash, especially after you said you sent him the other post with the $4k employee guitar.

Back