2008 Korina 24 Limited Specs?

Shane Cormier

Looking to get more history in these...specs, value etc. From what I can find this was a limited run, Mira pickups (?), feels like a regular or thin profile. Any input appreciated.

They were limited-ish. I could never find confirmation that there were only 100 made.

that being said they are really nice and extremely light guitars. Mine has the wide thin neck which feels and plays great. I swapped in some 57/08’s in place of the Mira pickups though.

yt1rFoN.jpg

Yes the KL1812. These had the Mira’s? Plays great but I am definitely changing pickups. Seems to be the thinner neck profile as well.

I remember those having the Regular (Pattern Regular) neck profile. Great guitar! I remember playing one in a store and the playability and tone really surprised me.

did you happen to just pick one up? I saw one on Guitar Center's website a few weeks ago and took too long to pull the trigger (wife was not having it) and it was sold... Still depressed about it honestly.

did you happen to just pick one up? I saw one on Guitar Center's website a few weeks ago and took too long to pull the trigger (wife was not having it) and it was sold... Still depressed about it honestly.
That’s the one. Honestly, I may return it and opt for a newer Custom 22 as I prefer the smaller scale. If you’re interested let me know. It’s in great condition, would sell for what I paid plus shipping.

Back