2004 Swamp Ash Special? To buy or not to buy, that is the question!

Is that a Rosewood board on a Maple neck, with a Swamp Ash body and the versatility of the SAS pickup selection? Heck yeah!!!

Seriously though, at least go check it out. Nothing is better than a guitar in your hands for making a decision. Go in with no pressure to buy and no preconceptions, and take your time and put it through its paces. It's your hard-earned money, after all, and guitars are kind of personal, too. Play it, and see what kind of vibe you get!

If I am not too late, YES, buy it. That is a good price if it is not beat up. I have an 06 that I have had for many years. It is one of my favorite guitars. It covers a ton of tonal ground. It plays fantastically. Mine has a fairly chunky neck on it. This one may as well with it being an 04.

Bit of an anticlimax this but it is what it is.
My faithful old German Shepherd girl was very off this morning ( she is 10) so I rushed her to my vets/hospital.
They did not like the sound of her heart or her temp so they took blood work etc.
Now this place is also the district pets hospital so they get results fast but I figured no matter what it ain't gonna be cheap.
So I messaged the seller explaining the situation and that I would likely have to pass at least for now.
He never even bothered to reply, that irked me tremendously.
Maybe he thought I was just a waster?
Oh well his loss.
Anyways the good news is Sheba is healthy as can be expected for a 10 year old GSD, just some heart murmur, so more meds for that to help get it under control and make her comfortable.

My story today....

Bit of an anticlimax this but it is what it is.
My faithful old German Shepherd girl was very off this morning ( she is 10) so I rushed her to my vets/hospital.
They did not like the sound of her heart or her temp so they took blood work etc.
Now this place is also the district pets hospital so they get results fast but I figured no matter what it ain't gonna be cheap.
So I messaged the seller explaining the situation and that I would likely have to pass at least for now.
He never even bothered to reply, that irked me tremendously.
Maybe he thought I was just a waster?
Oh well his loss.
Anyways the good news is Sheba is healthy as can be expected for a 10 year old GSD, just some heart murmur, so more meds for that to help get it under control and make her comfortable.

My story today....
F the guitar and the seller.
Your pup is waaayyyy more important.:)

If I am not too late, YES, buy it. That is a good price if it is not beat up. I have an 06 that I have had for many years. It is one of my favorite guitars. It covers a ton of tonal ground. It plays fantastically. Mine has a fairly chunky neck on it. This one may as well with it being an 04.
My 2008 SAS has the same somewhat chunky neck as well that reminds me of my Telecaster. Really easy to play rhythm chords on. I do think of it as a more refined and versatile Tele.

Back