2004 PRS Standard 24 Price Check

reilly

So I have been debating on getting a PRS for awhile and have been waiting to find something I like in a price range that won't break the bank (I don't want to drop a lot of cash down on a guitar I am not 100% sure on). So I put a 2004 PRS Standard 24 on layaway at my local store, it is 99% mint all original with hard shell case. I just wanted to see what you thought a fair price was. I'm pretty sure I got a fair deal.

IMG_1709.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

Cool, I’m in the ballpark (a tad higher) but I like the color and it looks like it was never played and just sat in the case. Honestly it is like a brand new guitar

Cool, I’m in the ballpark (a tad higher) but I like the color and it looks like it was never played and just sat in the case. Honestly it is like a brand new guitar

Plus or minus a couple hundred is probably still fair. If you were ok paying what you paid, it’s worth it.

Edit:Great looking guitar BTW! Silver is sooo 2018

I’m definitely in a fair price bracket. I think it feels a lot more sold than the current production line CE24s (I just can’t bond with them) I also play a custom Suhr Modern so I have high expectations for guitars

I would’ve guessed more than $1200 for a great condition piece like that, but I also don’t keep an eye on the used market. Would’ve guessed more in the $1700 range, sounds like a great deal! Congrats!

Plus or minus a couple hundred is probably still fair. If you were ok paying what you paid, it’s worth it.

Edit:Great looking guitar BTW! Silver is sooo 2018

I have always liked silver or a gold top on a guitar

While there is some basis in fact from looking at a ton of used PRS, most of the time I just reply to these types of threads by reaching deeply into my butt and pulling out a number.

You did well.

Back