2000-06 PRS STANDARD 24

Aghimself

Hey everyone. Im Looking for a 2000-2006 PRS STANDARD 24 BLACK with the MOON INLAYS in good condition. I have $1500 to spend If anyone can point me into the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

FWIW, I've owned two 2002 PRS guitars with tuner problems. I wasn't crazy about the pickups. I regretted selling my SAS, but not my Standard 22. I actually liked the newer S2 Standards better. Good luck with your search.

Good luck with the hunt. Standards are indeed hell of a guitar. I bought a 99 model around 2 years ago and we bounded very well after pickup upgrade (Tremonti+59/09). Very resonant and brighter unplugged than my much newer Custom. Not sure if that's 20 years of wood or one piece body, one piece neck, but this guitar is a monster for riff work. It's my go-to Drop C# machine and a keeper for sure. Looking at the current PRS prices I think I strike a deal of a lifetime with this guitar paying just below 1200 British squid for it. Birds, jaw dropping swirl on the body top, pristine condish. It looks amazing in person, but for some reason it just doesn't take pictures very well.

Anyway, just my 2p. Would be great to see Standards back in PRS catalogue... or Spruce HBs... or Soapbars...

Back