200,000th guitar?

John Beef

Opaque
Any word on what the 200,000th guitar will be? It should be coming this year, right? Anything special planned? Big ceremonies? Free guitars for forum members?

I've seen serial numbers in the 197k's. I suppose if you add in all the CEs and SASes with their separate serial number sequencing, we're probably over that mark already?

Maybe it could be the forum guitar, with every feature listed, six different necks, and eight different finishes. It will list at $200,000 :)

I predict it will be one of the 2 Private Stocks I am putting in the oven this week.

And it will be free.

It will be PRS's way of rewarding me for the 60 or so PRSi I have purchased in the past 5 years.

:D

Not Certain, but I did remember a Post from a certain Canadian that the #5000 PS was committed....

Well, if there's no official word from PRS/Shawn, at least let this be one official vote for making a cool video or something about it so we can ooooh and aahhhhh over it.

I don't know to be honest John., I haven't heard anything about it. Maybe we'll commemorate the 250,000th guitar instead. A quarter of a million guitars is a pretty significant milestone.

I predict it will be one of the 2 Private Stocks I am putting in the oven this week.

And it will be free.

It will be PRS's way of rewarding me for the 60 or so PRSi I have purchased in the past 5 years.

Maybe if it had been 600, like Markie....

;)

Are we there yet?

Are-We-There-Yet.jpg

And it will be free.

You oughta' get a patch or something Pete, that's for sure!

Back