2. Favourite PRS pickups? 58/15 b, 58/15LT n
3. Trem, stoptail or 2-piece? Trem
4. Favourite PRS neck shape? Pattern
5. Favourite PRS body shape? Hollowbody II
6. Favourite PRS stain/colour? Blue Fade
7. Gold, nickel, hybrid or...? Nickel
8. 22, 24, 27 or xy frets? 24
9. Favourite PRS inlay/material?
10. When did you first play a PRS and what was it? I played a couple PRS's in the late 90's in Atomic Music in College Park, MD
11. When did you own your first PRS and what was it? SE Custom 24 bought in 2008
12. What was the last PRS you bought (or were given)? Core Custom 24
13. How many PRS guitars do you own? 3
14. How many PRS guitars have you owned? 3
15. Which PRS guitar do you covet? HB2, 594, Brushstroke, 509, FatBack Custom 24
16. Do you like them modded, stock, or don't care? Don't care
17. If you could get a private lesson from a PRS artist/endorsee, who would it be? Jimmy Herring!!!!!
18. Complete this sentence - "All PRS guitars should...?" No answer.
19. How do you feel about blue guitars? Love them!!!
20. What would be your "non factory" option?

1. Favourite core PRS model? Hollowbody II
2. Favourite PRS pickups? Depends
3. Trem, stoptail or 2-piece? Stoptail (preferably adjustable)
4. Favourite PRS neck shape? Wide Fat
5. Favourite PRS body shape? Singlecut
6. Favourite PRS stain/colour? Violet
7. Gold, nickel, hybrid or...? Nickel, but I suppose it depends on the rest of the guitar
8. 22, 24, 27 or xy frets? 22
9. Favourite PRS inlay/material? Doesn't matter, whatever flows nicely with the guitar
10. When did you first play a PRS and what was it? About 3 years ago or so, PRS Zach Myers SE (the original solidbody kind)
11. When did you own your first PRS and what was it? See above
12. What was the last PRS you bought (or were given)? PRS S2 Semi-Hollow Singlecut in Scarlet Red
13. How many PRS guitars do you own? 4 SEs and 1 S2
14. How many PRS guitars have you owned? See above
15. Which PRS guitar do you covet? Hollowbody II Singlecut in violet
16. Do you like them modded, stock, or don't care? Don't care
17. If you could get a private lesson from a PRS artist/endorsee, who would it be? Already do
18. Complete this sentence - "All PRS guitars should...?" show the wood grain rather than being a solid color
19. How do you feel about blue guitars? There's some nice blue finishes out there
20. Insert your own question/answer here! Is it time for bed? yes.

1. Favourite core PRS model? Mark Tremonti Stoptail
2. Favourite PRS pickups? 59/09 or \m/, depending on the guitar.
3. Trem, stoptail or 2-piece? 2 piece
4. Favourite PRS neck shape? Wide Fat
5. Favourite PRS body shape? Singlecut
6. Favourite PRS stain/colour? Black Gold
7. Gold, nickel, hybrid or...? Hybrid
8. 22, 24, 27 or xy frets? 22
9. Favourite PRS inlay/material? Mammoth Ivory
10. When did you first play a PRS and what was it? 2014 (when I started playing guitar) Custom 24
11. When did you own your first PRS and what was it? 2014 Custom 24
12. What was the last PRS you bought (or were given)? PRS Mira X (more recently, deposit on WL 594)
13. How many PRS guitars do you own? 5
14. How many PRS guitars have you owned? 7
15. Which PRS guitar do you covet? Quilt Copperhead Smoked Burst PS 594 sold by Brian. Man I wish that wasn't already sold when he posted!
16. Do you like them modded, stock, or don't care? Whatever works best!
17. If you could get a private lesson from a PRS artist/endorsee, who would it be? Tremonti or Myles
18. Complete this sentence - "All PRS guitars should...?" Be Played. Often.
19. How do you feel about blue guitars? I like some of them. I own one.
20. Insert your own question/answer here!

Can you tell me about your childhood?

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Kevin

1. Favourite core PRS model? SC245
2. Favourite PRS pickups? Not a big fan of PRS pickups. Trying some Tremonti and SC250's, will get back on these.
3. Trem, stoptail or 2-piece? Stoptail
4. Favourite PRS neck shape? Wide Thin and Regular
5. Favourite PRS body shape? SC
6. Favourite PRS stain/colour? Difficult to choose. Blue, green, amber.
7. Gold, nickel, hybrid or...? Hybrid, but wish they offered black as well
8. 22, 24, 27 or xy frets? 22. I leave 24 for my pointy guitars...
9. Favourite PRS inlay/material? Abalone
10. When did you first play a PRS and what was it? Early '90s C22.
11. When did you own your first PRS and what was it? 2008 SC245, acquired about a year ago
12. What was the last PRS you bought (or were given)? 2006 Singlecut
13. How many PRS guitars do you own? 5
14. How many PRS guitars have you owned? 5
15. Which PRS guitar do you covet? Artist SC250 with Floyd Rose
16. Do you like them modded, stock, or don't care? Modded (usually just new pickups)
17. If you could get a private lesson from a PRS artist/endorsee, who would it be? Schon
18. Complete this sentence - "All PRS guitars should...?" Be played until they fall apart
19. How do you feel about blue guitars? Love them, Own 2.
20. Insert your own question/answer here! Why did I hate PRS guitars for so long, only to switch to them with a vengeance suddenly and without warning? I don't have an answer for that.

1. Favourite core PRS model? Custom 22
2. Favourite PRS pickups? Depends on the guitar, but my CU22 with DGT bridge and Dragon 2 neck is unparalleled
3. Trem, stoptail or 2-piece? I like 'em all
4. Favourite PRS neck shape? Wide/Fat
5. Favourite PRS body shape? Vela
6. Favourite PRS stain/colour? Black or Gold Top (Black Top would supersede either of these)
7. Gold, nickel, hybrid or...? Nickel.
8. 22, 24, 27 or xy frets? 22 is fine. 24 is nice sometimes depending on the song
9. Favourite PRS inlay/material? Moons
10. When did you first play a PRS and what was it? 1994. EG with 3 piece maple top, ssh config.
11. When did you own your first PRS and what was it? 2006, a NOS 2005 model CU22. Still the one...
12. What was the last PRS you bought (or were given)? Vela
13. How many PRS guitars do you own? 3 currently. Two Core, one SE.
14. How many PRS guitars have you owned? 11. 4 Core, 6 SE, 1 S2.
15. Which PRS guitar do you covet? 408, though I've never played one so not 100% sure on that.
16. Do you like them modded, stock, or don't care? Whatever sounds good and plays well! I usually mod everything at least a little.
17. If you could get a private lesson from a PRS artist/endorsee, who would it be? No idea... someone who plays radically different than me.
18. Complete this sentence - "All PRS guitars should...?" have fatter necks. Ever play a Knaggs 59 neck? That should be every neck. EVERY NECK.
19. How do you feel about blue guitars? I like whale blue. It's one of the few transparents I really dig. Lighter blue colors, blue bursts, blue fades, etc, can all kiss my butt.
20. What's your favorite beer? San Tan Hop Shock IPA. Soooooo delicious.

Back