2 channel custom 50?

Just watched and listened to the videos on the site; you're right, it looks like it'll be a winner. Cleans sound really, really good, and the gain sounds are very usable, nice definition, too.

I'd put one of those in my studio any day.

They are already available. I've had mine for almost a month now. Great amp.

Oh man, I just read up on this amp and listened to the demo's... Can you say WANT!? Seems like a dream rig.:eek:

I saw a Custom 50 yesterday when I stopped in for a quick visit to my dealer. I didn't have time to try it, but hope to soon. Just talking about it has given me G.A.S. for one, especially after listening to the demos on the website. He recommended bringing my cabinet to see how it sounds compared to the cabinet he has. The only thing is, if i decide to buy a Custom 50, I'll have to sell my 2 channel C. I might bring that too, to see which amp really calls out to me. And I thought I was done buying amps. Will the G.A.S. ever end?:dontknow:

I'm looking for a compact setup. Is the combo too small in your opinion? Will it stifle the tone too much?

Hope to check out this amp this weekend. How do you guys feel it sounds at lower volumes?

There's one at a local shop but I haven't played it. I figured to play one at Experience.

There's one at a local shop but I haven't played it. I figured to play one at Experience.
Maybe next year I'll go. I'd like to this year, but seems too hazardous at the moment :vroam:

Back