1st PS build finally arrived at the dealer

That is 'STUNNING'!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Bats - more than the Ravens...

Congrats dude - that is beautiful and hope she brings you a lot of pleasure!!

My god. As a Graveyard II owner, this is just amazing and the bats if anything make it super special (I like Edgar Allan Poe and Bram Stoker equally. Perhaps Bram Stoker maybe a little but more :) )

I have been contemplating going Graveyard Red on my next PS build but since PRS doesn't allow the exact Raven's heart colour that has some purple in the fringes, I have been hesitating in the absence of knowing what it looks like in the flesh. But no more!

The neck is definitely more figured than my graveyard II and the top is just outstanding. The missing purple hardly matters when the red is so vibrant (And trust me folks, that red is something else in the flesh)

This has just convinced me of what I wanted to do on my PS 7 string Singlecut build (cough cough Graveyard red! )

Congrats! Everything about that build is gorgeous. Great choices!

Wow!! What an incredible build, Color and wood scheme! Those bats look incredible I love those bats creepy and cool. Well done on that build! Congrats

Congrats, that’s some stunning curly maple!
I also specified a lighter color maple top for my OMG color - came out perfect!

Great story. Even better result .... it’s sensational!

Stellar build. It’s always impressive when a concept like this comes together so consistently. Surely one of a kind...Congrats.

@#J%^&*><=$÷H_^<&>*×@÷F=$=/%+!<>&*^

Whew, I hope this doesn't get me banned.

Crazy build!!!!

Incredible. That back blew me away, although, so does the entire axe. amazinggg

Back