1999 Custom 22 Pocket Markings

db9091

Hi,

I hope this is ok to post here.

I've been curious about PRS and decided to get one. Apparently they started making lefty's in 1999 so I see a lot available for that year. I'm into playability, dynamics, tone so wasn't too picky about looks, inlays, etc. But when I get something, I am curious about it.

I am curious about markings in the pickup pockets of a used 1999 Custom 22 I'm getting. I've figured out some in the Neck pocket already.
The one with CU22FWF I've figured is the Custom 22 Fret, Wide Full (neck)
Serial number of course. Plus the "Poss. 10" being considered, but not finalized as top 10 as the back of the headstock doesn't have a "10" etched, only a "9" then the serial number.
DSC00038.jpg

But the Bass pocket has stumped me.
CU22LTSM has me curious as to what the "LTSM" stands for? light sadomasachism? lol
The number underneath is partially covered "3456..." then it's covered. When I do a string change in a few weeks I'll check it out and see about the rest of the number and letters.
DSC00041.jpg

Heres what she looks like:
DSC00799.jpg

More pictures etc: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1999-PRS-Cu...n-II-Pickups-Lefty-Left-Handed-/181685795837?

That's funny you posted this. I noticed CE22GBWTX and O-STK in the neck pocket of my ce22. I was wondering the same thing.

That would be "good boy with the extra's" at least that's what it says in the "unofficial guide from those who know nothing about PRS's" lol

Back