1995 PRS Purple Custom 24 10-Top Pawnshop Score!!!

Oh yeah. That there is the goods. Probably dragon 1's in there if they are original pups and haven't been changed out.

On a side note, with all of the internet sales sites available now days, I am not sure how pawn shops are surviving. The world wide web seems to have eliminated the need for that middle man. But it looks like it worked out for you in this particular case.

My part of the country is a little behind the times.

Well that and a little lazy.

Most shops just don't do the proper research to find the right value of the gear.

I'm totally fine with their incompetence because I'm able to score amazing deals because of it.

I:m just trying to s or asany killer deals as I can before I retire.

The company pays all the gas while I shop at the places while I'm on my sales calls.

Once I retire, I'd have to foot all the gas bill, and it make it too expensive to keep doing this.

Just trying to get it while the getting is good.

Great deal and great score! Enjoy. Gotta go, headed out to nearest pawn shop.....

Thanks.

Once you get to know the salespeople and managers in the pawnshops in your area, they give you heads up on guitars coming out, or call when on one
is coming out on the floor.

It does take some time to get to that point, but it's well worth it in the long run.

Oh yeah. That there is the goods. Probably dragon 1's in there if they are original pups and haven't been changed out.

On a side note, with all of the internet sales sites available now days, I am not sure how pawn shops are surviving. The world wide web seems to have eliminated the need for that middle man. But it looks like it worked out for you in this particular case.

I'd point out that people who are need of selling to pawn shops are not in a financial position to be highly connected. I spent an afternoon a few years ago in the "service center" of a cable TV provider because I needed a cable card for a fancy device I'd just bought. It was eye-opening and sobering. The place was packed with people who couldn't pay their cable bills, and the type and variety of real hardships that it caused them was astonishing.

I'd point out that people who are need of selling to pawn shops are not in a financial position to be highly connected. I spent an afternoon a few years ago in the "service center" of a cable TV provider because I needed a cable card for a fancy device I'd just bought. It was eye-opening and sobering. The place was packed with people who couldn't pay their cable bills, and the type and variety of real hardships that it caused them was astonishing.

I'm sure the killer deals I'm finding on these type of nice guitars are from guys that are living WAY beyond their means.

The make a hasty decision to buy an expensive guitar and find out that after a year or several years, they really can't justify owning such and expensive guitar with all the bill
they have.

There are a TON of these types around my part of the country, and I usually am the one who benefits from their misfortune.

I'm sure the killer deals I'm finding on these type of nice guitars are from guys that are living WAY beyond their means.

The make a hasty decision to buy an expensive guitar and find out that after a year or several years, they really can't justify owning such and expensive guitar with all the bill
they have.

There are a TON of these types around my part of the country, and I usually am the one who benefits from their misfortune.
Hell, I can't justify having PRS guitars....lol......definitely with my playing level anyway. I am not a pro so I am not "making" any money on them. But I DO enjoy the s**t out of having them around :D

Hell, I can't justify having PRS guitars....lol......definitely with my playing level anyway. I am not a pro so I am not "making" any money on them. But I DO enjoy the s**t out of having them around :D
One of my fav sayings is "PRS guitars are above my playgrade." (tm)
:p
To me though, you just feel better playing what you like, and if that inspires me then it's worth every penny.

Especially your nude one, I would look at that all day!

Back