1995 koa ce value

Congrats by the way, awesome, awesome guitar. If you have second thoughts, you'll easily get your money back (there's at least 10 people on this forum that would buy it from you in a heartbeat)

Cool guitar! Congrats. That one on Reverb is pretty darn sweet but $$$. "Made for Japanese distribution." It's been said before on this forum but, damn, it seems that there are a whole LOT of very cool and unique PRSs that go to Japan. (Should probably start a pictorial thread.) I wonder what percent of PRS annual sales Japan makes up?

Looking for suggestions on a strap?
That sounds like a question, but it's not.

PACC3128X-P.fpx

Dang, I hit the wrong key. That strap is awesome! Where can I get one?

You paid too much but I'll help you get your money back if you sendittame. Just the kinda guy I am.

Congrats by the way, awesome, awesome guitar. If you have second thoughts, you'll easily get your money back (there's at least 10 people on this forum that would buy it from you in a heartbeat)

Make that 12. (Just saw someone claimed the 11th spot)

Great find and purchase. Very cool guitar, congrats!

Make that 12. (Just saw someone claimed the 11th spot)

Great find and purchase. Very cool guitar, congrats!

13!

And yeah, that is an awesome score! And yes, the PRS leather straps are great - get them from the PRS store or other usual outlets like Amazon, etc.

So far Ive only tracked down one other of these...anyone else know how many exist

Back