About a month ago, I did a (really) rough version of "1985", the instrumental that opens the latest Carcass album (thanks again, jfb!). That thread, if you wish to torture yourself, is here - http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthread.php?9586-1985-Carcass-Cover. I was never all that happy with it, but I wanted to get a sample of the Archon up - new amp and all. I did virtually no tweaking to the amp for that - set it once and pretty much left it as it was, with almost all the tone knobs at noon. The melody/harmony guitars didn't seem prominent enough - they sounded a bit thin. I suspected they were doubled or tripled. In addition, some of the bends were off, so I wanted to revisit it at some point. So, over the last week or so, I re-recorded all the guitars at a very slightly slower tempo. Triple-tracked the other guitars. It made a big difference - I love it when I get something right like that. Lots o' PRS goodness on this - the Archon on all the guitar tracks (this time tweaked a bit for each guitar), my SE-7 string playing the chord pads, Tremonti, 408 and DGT on the melody and harmony, with an EBMM Petrucci and a Les Paul sprinkled in. Huge improvement, in my mind. https://soundcloud.com/alantig/1985-2 As always, comments and suggestions most welcome!