16x9 PRS desktop background pics

vchizzle

Zomb!e Nine, DFZ
Wondering if we could get a thread of pics going that you're ok with the forum members downloading for backgrounds on our PC/Macs? I know many have DSLR cams(not me) and can take really nice, high quality pics.

If anyone has pics sized for iPhone, droids and the like, feel free to post those too.

Thats a great idea, there should also be some kind of resource on the PRS site for this too, perhaps in the inside PRS section?

These were taken by my friend Jason. He does great work, so if you need a photographer: http://www.aepoc.com/
They are of a refin I had done before PTC existed.
8662208611_7a5e233314_b.jpg

8662207021_b4a411722f_b.jpg

8662231093_e789a61b24_b.jpg

8662204661_cc537554f7_b.jpg

I just finished up a DSLR photography class, and will be starting a follow up class next starting next Tuesday. I'll see what I can come up with over the weekend, I've used my guitars as subjects for last class, but they're a bit more of the "try this effect/setting" than they are really interesting shots.

If anyone has pics sized for iPhone, droids and the like, feel free to post those too.

What, for something like a PRS-themed iPhone? I can't image what that would look like.

iphone.jpg
iphone2.jpg

Last edited:
To think that image replaced the naked Reese Witherspoon pic from my old phone...but I couldn't pass up doing this!

Oh - and couldn't you add a rosewood bumper?? I mean, that white rubber is SO ugly! :rofl:

I might have to steal your idea, maybe with one of my own guitars. Or talk to Reese to see if I can use her body as a "bumper". :eek:

Wondering if we could get a thread of pics going that you're ok with the forum members downloading for backgrounds on our PC/Macs? I know many have DSLR cams(not me) and can take really nice, high quality pics.

cool idea.. here are a few I constrained to 16x9.. just email me if anyone wants them.

8668623970_86ca16e916_b.jpg

8667519987_b5d7fefdc7_b.jpg

8667521411_d8e746c352_b.jpg

8667521921_53b0abf555_b.jpg

8667521703_cae6073434_b.jpg

Those are all great Brent. That's one thing I didn't really consider is we don't have a place to actually put high res, full size images up....hmmmm. I know there was a big issue with BAM forum members and a website in the past with something along these lines and I don't want to have a big stink like that. I understand if people don't want to contribute pics to share for something like this...although we do post pics on the forum all the time anyway.

I don't want there to be any problems. Maybe the thread's a bad idea? I just wanted some nice background pics.

Back