15*

goes right with my mom’s 1982 oriental themed living room, all lacquered bamboo, silk floral, and carved cork.
Not to get way off topic, but that sounds like the eye doctor I used to see when I was a kid. He traveled all over the world and had some cool stuff to decorate his office. I only bring it up to share his name, and motto. I kid you not; Dr. Wink......Don't Blink, See Wink

Not to get way off topic, but that sounds like the eye doctor I used to see when I was a kid. He traveled all over the world and had some cool stuff to decorate his office. I only bring it up to share his name, and motto. I kid you not; Dr. Wink......Don't Blink, See Wink

Better than Dr Winky!

man i don’t know how this turned into a drag routine, I was told to say those things because counting up guitars is sort of like how the boys on ‘love island’ count their hookups, but if you have seen it it’s not even an inside joke.

plus i live with a booty house dj, so… ask and kitties, ask and kitties, ask ask kitties kitties ask and kitties.
I’m sorry, I thought it was drag brunch?

Nah.. I’ve never seen Love Island, AMA about Bravo shows though. I know the first three minutes of every show, that’s usually as long as it takes before I leave the room.

Back