15*

Initially I thought I’d write some text about each guitar and make it a kinda “Collection” thread filled with info and maybe clips? So I rushed to post them all individually before anyone could comment on them.

Then I noticed how truly awful the pics are.

Now it doesn’t matter because it’s a veritable Like Machine! And since there isn’t a multiple like feature, and I’ve already fed my ego enough.. Screw you guys, imma go shape my eyebrow instead.
Again, I always feel like a forum rookie but one thing with multiple photos in one post, you can reply to your own post and make comments about each guitar 1-15 in your case or 1-11 in my case. I don’t know it’s just an idea. But I understand what you were going for and it would be great. If you could put all 15 individually posted with comments without anyone commenting right away splitting it up. You know what I mean.

Again, I always feel like a forum rookie but one thing with multiple photos in one post, you can reply to your own post and make comments about each guitar 1-15 in your case or 1-11 in my case. I don’t know it’s just an idea. But I understand what you were going for and it would be great. If you could put all 15 individually posted with comments without anyone commenting right away splitting it up. You know what I mean.
I wouldn’t worry about it, being a battle tested forum veteran just means you’re a dork anyway.

XL spreadsheet. I no count.

Is extra large big enough?

He bought a bigger monitor.

Expo85_sony.jpg

I was just posting my busted @ss pics of my (mostly) busted @ss guitars.

I legit forgot how many I had because I sold some, traded some, and got relegated to my laundry room.

There was no other reason for posting besides… I thought people liked guitar pics.
Ok, I was almost caught up in conspiracy theories of the Santanati. Guitar Pics- GOOD.

I have to count every once in a while. 16 currently, but only 6 PRS

Back