15*

It's the secret society of the Illumiguitarinati... IllumiSantanati?
Or sumpin...
Oh, I see. I haven't cracked that level of security clearance yet. Good thing I didn't start posting my 15 guitars. I would have had to choose one to leave out... or 10 if it was only PRS guitars posted. :cool: Or well, I guess all of them since I have no Santanati. Why am I posting here again?

Oh, I see. I haven't cracked that level of security clearance yet. Good thing I didn't start posting my 15 guitars. I would have had to choose one to leave out... or 10 if it was only PRS guitars posted. :cool: Or well, I guess all of them since I have not Santanati. Why am I posting here again?
I think I made it to the door once, but was summarily bounced.

Oh, I see. I haven't cracked that level of security clearance yet. Good thing I didn't start posting my 15 guitars. I would have had to choose one to leave out... or 10 if it was only PRS guitars posted. :cool: Or well, I guess all of them since I have no Santanati. Why am I posting here again?
I was just posting my busted @ss pics of my (mostly) busted @ss guitars.

I legit forgot how many I had because I sold some, traded some, and got relegated to my laundry room.

There was no other reason for posting besides… I thought people liked guitar pics.

There was no other reason for posting besides… I thought people liked guitar pics.
They do.

I might have more, but if I posted them all, I might be tempted to count them...and I don’t want to count. I got mad at counting when my mom sent me to kindergarten one November and the teacher only wanted people to count to ten. Ten isn’t enough of anything, so I knew then that I had to have at least 11 guitars.

They do.

I might have more, but if I posted them all, I might be tempted to count them...and I don’t want to count. I got mad at counting when my mom sent me to kindergarten one November and the teacher only wanted people to count to ten. Ten isn’t enough of anything, so I knew then that I had to have at least 11 guitars.

XL spreadsheet. I no count.

CK_364EywaTop.JPG
Wait just a min !!!!! I did not know one like this was real I have always said if I did a PS it would be a wrap bridge 408 pickup 22 fret Santana !!!!!

Back