14 Heritage Guitar Workers off the job as company heads in new direction

Yeah Heritage is staying where they are at. I just do not agree that a CNC or plek machine is bad like the fired employees made it out to be??? It IMPROVES the product....and does NOT take away from it.This whole attitude of CNC machines not being able to co-exsist with hand made is crazy! PRS does this all the time! And they are known for their QC! I just don't get it....BOTH should be able to co-exsist! At PRS you may have a CNC and plek maching doing some work...and then you have guys manually sanding the guitars down also....so I don't see the "rub"...."bub"!

I quit my part time job at Starbucks in protest when the then CEO (from Wal-Mart) decided to switch to robot espresso machines, an brought ovens in to warm egg sandwiches.

They’ve never recovered from it. :p

Heritage? ....... hmmmm ....... I can't recall knowing, hearing, or reading about anybody of note playing any of their instruments ..........

.............. ever.

I quit my part time job at Starbucks in protest when the then CEO (from Wal-Mart) decided to switch to robot espresso machines, an brought ovens in to warm egg sandwiches.

They’ve never recovered from it. :p
Pray tell how did you warm the egg sandwiches before this?! My vivid imagination is doing somersaults! Did Sergio put them in a foil lined bag and nest on them like a mother hen?! Surely not, but I know from his “dimebag” series how ingenious he is. How did he do it?;)

Pray tell how did you warm the egg sandwiches before this?! My vivid imagination is doing somersaults! Did Sergio put them in a foil lined bag and nest on them like a mother hen?! Surely not, but I know from his “dimebag” series how ingenious he is. How did he do it?;)

There just were no egg sandwiches before then.

Heritage? ....... hmmmm ....... I can't recall knowing, hearing, or reading about anybody of note playing any of their instruments ..........

.............. ever.

They were the Gibson factory until Henry took over, and moved the operation to Nashville. However, Heritage kept the old machinery, designs, and many of the workers.

You’ve probably heard of Gibson.

They were the Gibson factory until Henry took over, and moved the operation to Nashville. However, Heritage kept the old machinery, designs, and many of the workers.

You’ve probably heard of Gibson.
Already aware, that wasn't my point.

Back