13th Annual PRS/Johns Hopkins Golf Tournament and Concert

Shawn@PRS

yogi
PRS Guitars and Hopkins are proud to welcome J O U R N E Y performing Sunday Evening, October 14th at the Modell Performing Arts Center at the Lyric. Evening also includes access to preshow VIP reception with band meet and greet and special Tommy Hilfiger Fashion Show hosted by Michaele Salahi!

Corporate sponsor packages open now - details for public ticket sales to be updated in early July. If interested in corporate packages please email: hibler@jhmi(dot)edu

Johns Hopkins is near and dear to many of us here at PRS Guitars, so if you are able, please help support this worthwhile cause.

http://www.prsguitars.com/forum_img/uploads/prs_golf_tournament_2012.pdf

https://www.facebook.com/pages/One-Night-One-Show-One-Cause/272338285116

golf.jpg

Good day everyone... If anyone has questions about the event, sponsoships, tickets, etc.. I will happily be the point of contact for any and all of your One Night, One Show, One Cause needs... Please contact me via PM or email me at jasonbaillif at gmail dot com.

Lots of cool things in the works for the event!

Jason

I can't wait for this beautiful event or One Night show of my life till October!!Michaele Salahi collection of Tommy clothes was always full of new design!!Open Golf

Don't forget Journey is playing folks. Neal Freakin' Schon up close and personal! He played with Santana when he was 17 years old and later went on to form Journey when he was only 19. 19! He's been giving us great music for over 40 years and now is your chance to see him perform live with his legendary band and support a good cause.

Let me also point out that the members of Journey have graciously donated their time and effort to support this cause. They are not being paid for this gig.

Here is a PRS signed by the most decorated Olympian in history and Maryland native, Michael Phelps. This guitar and many other will be available for auction and proceeds will benefit Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer center.

phelps.jpg

Back