121212 Concert on now

I noticed he avoided singing the high phrase in "livin on a prayer" the whole way thru. In fairness, it is a ridiculous note...

Really enjoying Clapton's second song.

Clapton did a nice job. Solo acoustic for one song and two more electric accompanied by just a bass and drums. His voice sounded great!

Really enjoying Clapton's second song.

"Got to Get Better in a Little While" - a Derek & the Dominos tune. A great one to jam along with. It's on their live album (which is excellent).

I was lucky enough to tune in right when Eric was about to come on. Dude can still bring the goods. Got tix to see him live here in ATL in March. Very excited. I hope he does some trio stuff like last night. That was a lot of fun to listen to.

"Got to Get Better in a Little While" - a Derek & the Dominos tune. A great one to jam along with. It's on their live album (which is excellent).

Awesome, thx! Got it on Rhapsody now!

He was the best performance of the night, for me. I have never been a fan, but I'm reconsidering. I do have the entire crossroads set somewhere...

I was lucky enough to tune in right when Eric was about to come on. Dude can still bring the goods. Got tix to see him live here in ATL in March. Very excited. I hope he does some trio stuff like last night. That was a lot of fun to listen to.

Saw him a few years ago and it was an all blues gig. There were no hits. Sold out crowd and you wouldn't believe the disappointment on over half the arena who was not expecting a night of blues from an insane trio.

Saw him a few years ago and it was an all blues gig. There were no hits. Sold out crowd and you wouldn't believe the disappointment on over half the arena who was not expecting a night of blues from an insane trio.

Man, I would've had a permanent grin if I'd seen that! I really don't need to hear Wonderful Tonight or Tears In Heaven again.

Back