12-String Acoustic Players

tongue%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EFINE%5E_%5E.gif

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;24764 said:
Am I really the only one who wants a jumbo-body "Collection" Acoustic 12-string made from that beautiful, old, Brazilian Rosewood?

I'd be more interested in a smaller body size. The 12 I have now is jumbo and has huge sound, but I couldn't get another jumbo. Of course, it could just be a phase. I've been enjoying smaller acoustics for close to 2 years now.

I would love a jumbo acoustic 12 from PRS. It would hang in my room right next to my Guild (which currently hangs just to the left of my SE Angelus). I have never had my hands on a PRS electric 12, but would also love one of those. Also, somebody mentioned that we might see PRS classical guitars eventually, and I would LOVE one of those too.

For a minute the thread went off track and mentioned collecting women. Though I couldn't recommend it to others, I am something of a collector. My preference is for Brazilian and Russian varieties. :)

About 6 months ago, I had inquired about a PS 12 string... Was told they had never built one and it would take 2 or 3 prototypes to get a PS guitar right. Price was absolutely outrageous (more than a collection guitar for sure) if they would even do it. The explanation had alot to do with the tension, neck angle and some other unforseen issues that could occur in the build....
Maybe they will figure it out....personally a Black Body with Binding and Knots with the right combination of woods would be insane!!!

Back