11th Annual Children's Charity Raffle - Private Stock Orianthi Limited Edition

John Mann

olslowhand
Authorized PRS Dealer
For our 11th year, John Mann’s Guitar Vault is raffling off this beautiful PRS Private Stock Orianthi Limited Edition to raise money for the Webster House, which is a safe home for children here in New Hampshire.

Each year we have done this, it has been a huge success! To date, We have donated over $45,000 to the kids at the Webster House, in behalf of all of you.

The MAP price of this guitar is $11,700

Only 200 tickets (max) will be sold. Each ticket is $100 (plus $3 processing fee).

Click Here to Purchase Tickets

PS_Orianthi_aa.jpg__20220622095428.jpg

PRS Private Stock Orianthi Limited Edition
Private Stock # TBD
Blooming Lotus Glow

Orianthi is known for working with top musicians, including Carlos Santana, Alice Cooper, Carrie Underwood, and Michael Jackson, and PRS guitars have been in her hands every step of the way. This limited edition is based on the in-demand guitarist’s personalized Custom 24 first made as a one-off artist build by the Private Stock team in 2017.

The Private Stock Orianthi Limited Edition keeps many of the specs as that original artist build, including a figured maple top, mahogany back, and a 24-fret, 25” scale length, Pattern Thin mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard. Like the original, the fretboard is adorned with a custom “Lotus Vine” inlay (similar to PRS’s classic “Tree of Life” design) that was inspired by a pen Orianthi sent to the team. The inlay is made from pink mussel and mother of pearl. Newly developed to showcase the Private Stock grade figured maple, the Private Stock Orianthi Limited Edition comes in Blooming Lotus Glow, which has a pink center glow that fades outward to a similar purple as the original artist build, which was opaque rather than hand stained.
The electronics feature a volume and tone control with 5-way blade pickup switch, func- tioning the same way as a PRS Custom 24.

The Private Stock Orianthi Limited Edition is outfitted with 58/15 treble and bass pickups, which offer a round tone.

SPECS:
BODY

• Body Construction Solidbody
  • Top Wood Maple
  • Back Wood Mahogany
  • Top Carve Violin

NECK

• Number of Frets 24
  • Scale Length 25"
  • Neck Wood Mahogany
  • Neck Construction One-Piece
  • Truss Rod PRS Double-Acting
  • Neck Shape Pattern Thin
  • Width Of Fretboard At The Nut 1 11/16"
  • Width Of Fretboard At The Body 2 1/4"
  • Fretboard Wood Rosewood
  • Fretboard Radius 10"
  • Fretboard Inlay Lotus Vine
  • Headstock Inlay Private Stock Eagle
  • Neck/Body Assembly Type Set
HARDWARE

• Bridge PRS Patented Tremolo, Gen III
  • Tuners PRS Phase III Locking
  • Hardware Type Nickel
  • Nut PRS
  • Truss Rod Cover Orianthi "O" Logo

ELECTRONICS

• Treble Pickup 58/15
  • Bass Pickup 58/15
  • Controls Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Switch

ADDITIONAL INFO

• Comes with PRS Black Paisley Hardshell Case
  • Strings PRS Classic 9-42
  • Tuning Standard (6 String): E, A, D, G, B, E
  • Weight: TBD

2021 Children's Charity Raffle Details and Rules:

1.) Only 200 tickets (maximum) will be sold. A minimum of 80 tickets must be sold.
2.) Winning ticket will be drawn on or before 9:00 pm, November 11, 2022.
3.) Ticket sales shall begin with public announcement of the contest and end 1 hour prior to drawing the winning ticket. (Exact time TBD)
4.) In the event that the minimum of 80 tickets are not sold by 10:00 am, November 11, 2022, I reserve the right to reschedule the drawing date & time, or end the raffle and refund all purchases (less the $3.00 processing fee).
In the event of raffle cancellation, the guitar will be available for sale.
5.) All items shall remain the property of John Mann's Guitar Vault in the event that less than 80 tickets are sold.
6.) All monies received will be held in escrow until the winning ticket is drawn on or before November 11, 2022.
7) There is no limit to the number of tickets that may be purchased by any individual.
8.) You do not have to be present to win.
9.) You do not have to reside in the USA. Raffle is available worldwide.
10.) Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes, duties, and fees incurred.
11.) Winner is solely responsible for all shipping and insurance expenses incurred.
12.) John Mann, John Mann's Guitar Vault, Mann Creative LLC. and it's representatives shall not be liable for any expenses and or damages incurred by the winner.
13.) PRS Guitars is not affiliated with this raffle, shall not be liable for any expenses and or damages incurred by the winner.
14.) Principles and their relatives, and or employees of the following are not eligible to win this raffle. Including: John Mann's Guitar Vault, Mann, Creative LLC., MannMade USA, PRS Guitars, any authorized PRS Guitars dealer, any bonafide music manufacturer, music related dealer, service, repair, distributor or retail business, Webster House and Granite State Blues Society board members, and direct relatives of John and Roxanne Mann. These in-eligible persons are free to donate to this charity raffle, even though they are in-eligible to win the guitar.
15.) Proceeds will be donated to the Webster House, Manchester, NH not later than December 31, 2022.
16.) Winner will be notified within 24 hours after ticket is drawn.
17.) If the winner does not claim the guitar within 30 days of notification, he/she forfeits their claim to the prize and it shall remain the property of John Mann's Guitar Vault and will be available for sale.
18.) The guitar shall remain at John Mann's Guitar Vault will be on display. You are welcome to visually inspect it until day of raffle.
19.) Guitar expected date of arrival is after September 1, 2022,

Last edited:
I'm getting an error when I checkout that states "Configuration Error: A weight is required for each product. Please contact store." I saw the pictures on the page but I can't get to the point in which I can select "pickup in store."

I'm getting an error when I checkout that states "Configuration Error: A weight is required for each product. Please contact store." I saw the pictures on the page but I can't get to the point in which I can select "pickup in store."
Same here. I have tried it in both Firefox and Chrome, neither gives me the "Pick Up In Store" shipping option!

PSA - BEWARE !!!
We are seeing postings on our social media accounts where scammers are listing tickets for sale.
These are scams !!! Do not purchase a raffle ticket from anyone else other than John Mann's Guitar Vault.

Hence, I added this rule, which applies to all ticket sales.
(If you give the ticket as a gift, you will be required to be involved if that ticket wins)

Winner will be required to present proper ID when picking up the guitar or when shipping it.
ID must match original billing and shipping address as shown on your ticket invoice.
Tickets are not transferable.

PSA - BEWARE !!!
We are seeing postings on our social media accounts where scammers are listing tickets for sale.
These are scams !!! Do not purchase a raffle ticket from anyone else other than John Mann's Guitar Vault.

Hence, I added this rule, which applies to all ticket sales.
(If you give the ticket as a gift, you will be required to be involved if that ticket wins)

Winner will be required to present proper ID when picking up the guitar or when shipping it.
ID must match original billing and shipping address as shown on your ticket invoice.
Tickets are not transferable.
I'm hoping I bought the last one. last night.

What you are doing is wonderful! Tell me, is it possible to take custody or adopt a child from this orphanage?

Back